• Breaking News

    Friday, January 10, 2020

    The Binding of Isaac I don't think that's how red flies are supposed to work

    The Binding of Isaac I don't think that's how red flies are supposed to work


    I don't think that's how red flies are supposed to work

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 06:08 AM PST

    Took 3 or 4 years, and 1006 hours of playtime, but it's finally over. Until Repentance, anyway.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 05:02 PM PST

    well that was quick

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 05:14 PM PST

    Never seen a secret room next to only 1 room

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 04:37 AM PST

    telepilled right to where i needed to be

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 11:04 PM PST

    My friend had justice and blank card...

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 09:42 AM PST

    Winky Greed

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 10:08 PM PST

    Pause + marked is pretty neat nice cheese

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 08:45 PM PST

    Anti-Birth Screamer

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 09:30 PM PST

    love you Tick

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 10:00 AM PST

    Just beat mom's heart for the first time, something really strange happened in game

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 08:24 AM PST

    Hey I saw something strange on my last run, want to share.

    Started playing this game a few days ago. First time trying to beat mom's heart, never actually seen the fight before.

    Just before entering the womb, my "controlled tears" item started creating a water jet storm thingy a few seconds after I enter every room:

    https://i.imgur.com/Qhlwme3.jpg

    The shitstorm used to be tear-colored, but I picked up something in the womb that made it brown. It killed enemies and minibosses pretty much instantly.

    Somewhere along the way, a massive army of flies decided to join me:

    https://i.imgur.com/6YfbDP0.jpg

    https://i.imgur.com/kkrC2zC.jpg

    I entered boss room and the shitstorm killed mom's heart in under 2 seconds:

    https://i.imgur.com/ExWaM2Y.jpg

    https://i.imgur.com/uBW2vfa.jpg

    These are my items:

    https://i.imgur.com/Kebhbno.jpg

    Anyone know what actually happened? I have absolutely no idea lmao.

    submitted by /u/AliceInAcidland
    [link] [comments]

    Lil' Big Brimstone

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 08:23 AM PST

    My fanart made on maths

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 04:32 AM PST

    That's it I've won the game! (Azazel)

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 04:31 AM PST

    I feel awful

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 07:38 AM PST

    I just had to pass brimstone because I took soy milk, and soymilk isn't good with brimstone. And don't say "you shouldn't have taken soy milk" because its actually a good item, even without libra, because it has amazing synergies

    submitted by /u/Superpika941
    [link] [comments]

    Bombs Away!

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 10:15 PM PST

    Afterbirth Daily Discussion - 2020/01/10

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 03:02 AM PST

    Hello, I'm IsaacDailyBot! I am a bot designed to create a new post each day so we can all discuss today's Afterbirth daily challenge!


    Please post all scores, discussion and thoughts and today's daily in the comments below. If you want to avoid being spoiled about the daily, don't venture below this point.


    IsaacDailyBot was created by elucidatr elucidater. If you have any questions or requests, please message him here

    submitted by /u/IsaacDailyBot
    [link] [comments]

    Tips to obtain the dollar

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 01:44 AM PST

    The dollar is the last item I need and I'm going about using the keeper and trying to get the swallowed penny and arcade for IV bag and infinite money to go about it. Is there a faster way to get it or at least some general tips to speed it up? It's taking forever

    submitted by /u/TripleCatAttack
    [link] [comments]

    PSA for anyone searching for the Isaac plushies.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 10:14 AM PST

    The Nicalis store has Azazel and Isaac available, while the Studio 71 has the Lost and Guppy. They seem to sell out really quick, could only find Azazel and Isaac on Nicalis for a not gouging price like eBay and Amazon.

    submitted by /u/Flutterklutz13
    [link] [comments]

    Shops on Shops on Shops

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 06:23 AM PST

    Have a question, why is it that the shops in Depths 1 and 2 are typically Greed bosses? I'm not sure if I have ever walked into a normal shop to purchase items in Depths 2.

    submitted by /u/Octavious440
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got my first full post it :D

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 09:34 AM PST

    Isaac modders what is your most popular or favorite mod you made... and how did you get inspiration for it?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 09:27 AM PST

    Basically the title. This community has so many creative people and I want to know what drives their passion and which project is the one which is their personal favorite! So feel free to share your mods (even as a link!) :)!

    (I'm not asking anyone to make something for me or to steal ideas. I have my own stuff so why should I do that?)

    submitted by /u/Spore64
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment