• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 21, 2020

    The Binding of Isaac The end of a 670 win streak, which took 1.5 years to accomplish

    The Binding of Isaac The end of a 670 win streak, which took 1.5 years to accomplish


    The end of a 670 win streak, which took 1.5 years to accomplish

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 02:27 AM PDT

    I choose... option number 3!

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    the guardian challenge feels like babysitting a frightened toddler lol

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    TIL that Evil Eye responds differently depending on what form you are as The Forgotton

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 12:59 AM PDT

    Indeed

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    No words

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 09:24 AM PDT

    Gonna elbow the designer of this boss in the jaw if I ever meet them

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    Hello its me again, any advice to greedier mode w the lost? Or just wait to get blanc card and ace of diamonds?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    God I love Ventricle Razor

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    The truth hurts

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    Afterbirth Daily Discussion - 2020/07/21

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    Hello, I'm IsaacDailyBot! I am a bot designed to create a new post each day so we can all discuss today's Afterbirth daily challenge!


    Please post all scores, discussion and thoughts and today's daily in the comments below. If you want to avoid being spoiled about the daily, don't venture below this point.


    IsaacDailyBot was created by elucidatr elucidater. If you have any questions or requests, please message him here

    submitted by /u/IsaacDailyBot
    [link] [comments]

    My First (Rebirth) Full Clear as The Lost. It was very annoying but fun!

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 11:51 PM PDT

    Completion Mark Issue

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    I have scoured every nook to figure why I can't obtain completion marks for Mega Satan. Before I get the usual, "did you victory lap?" "did you clicker?" "did you (etc)." The answer is no. My original safe file had Mega Satan beaten on Isaac, Samson, Azazel, Cain, and Eden. I finally decided to do a full complete of the save file and went back to grind all the characters. I would get many unlocks but Mega Satan would never complete after killing him. After some "research" I decided to just trash the file, uninstall, and reinstall. I began a complete new file and just defeated Mega Satan as Isaac. NO MARK!!!! As I type this I realized I rushed him without the Polaroid; which I didn't think mattered?

    I usually use sacrifice rooms to gain my key pieces because the devil deal items out way the latter.

    I also play on Steam with Afterbirth+.

    Please someone explain how I can fix this issue. Icry

    submitted by /u/Ore0Shake
    [link] [comments]

    TIL mom´s knife + ipecac + dr. fetus = 40+ damage (+ immunity to own bombs)

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    I just got eden start with mom knife in greedier mode, and found ipecac in next floor, following on same floor visting shop and finding dr. fetus. I thought that dr. fetus is just throwing bombs that each bomb does damage x multiplayer behind the scenes. Apparently, upon picking up dr. fetus, my damage stats jumped from 8 or so dmg to whooping 40+ dmg like the ipecac limitation went away.

    And still immune from own bombs despite having mom knife as an extra special item.

    submitted by /u/sportakus1
    [link] [comments]

    Not even close!

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    Cain carved from a single wood block my friend made (@ant10n.art on instagram).

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    im so proud of myself! finaly. after 384h i did it!!! :D

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    How to run Antibirth on Wine Linux?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 06:23 AM PDT

    Whenever I open the file it opens Rebirth instead of Antibirth, any help?

    submitted by /u/ARacoonOnInternet
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone give me some tips for 9EOYD8BS as Azael. Joker card first floor but no health or bombs.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 02:26 AM PDT

    forgotten streak 2, we'll see...

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 06:05 AM PDT

    forgotten streak 2, we'll see...

    started my first streak on forgotten yesterday. got 2 streak, then died, and got +2 runs after. who knows! i'm streaming on twitch. any people who starting do forgotten streak too?

    xd

    submitted by /u/ffflowergirll
    [link] [comments]

    Spent 8 out of my 9lives to beat hush in hard mode with Lost while using Mom's Knife. I remembered at my last life that I had the Gnawed leaf!

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    Blank Card + Jera will always be one of the most broken things in this game

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 03:51 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment