• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 18, 2020

    The Binding of Isaac Art- delirium ? Sure :D ill probably do mega fatty next :3

    The Binding of Isaac Art- delirium ? Sure :D ill probably do mega fatty next :3


    Art- delirium ? Sure :D ill probably do mega fatty next :3

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 11:39 PM PST

    IDK man, maybe I AM a Repentance dev. (Improving Karma trinket)

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 07:04 AM PST

    Re-created a Devil Deal for some art practice. What do ya think?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 04:00 AM PST

    Delirium won't be changed on release

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 08:36 AM PST

    After only ~2300 consecutive deaths, I got it!

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 10:14 PM PST

    Today's Lost Special - Free Guppy! Makes my losing streak worth it..

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 01:15 AM PST

    Comically large Isaac. I think I was 5-6 large pills deep.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 02:20 AM PST

    Unofficial Afterbirth daily discussion 2020/11/18

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 02:51 AM PST

    Feel free to talk about the daily challenge here :)

    Be aware there will be spoilers below

    submitted by /u/p0isonfrog
    [link] [comments]

    WAIT HOLD UP

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 09:10 AM PST

    WHEN REPENTANCE COMES OUT WILL I HAVE TO BEAT THE WITNESS TO UNLOCK GODHEAD BECAUSE IVE ALREADY UNLOCKED GODHEAD BUT WILL I HAVE TO DO IT AGAIN

    submitted by /u/imscarednowthanks
    [link] [comments]

    The first Victory Lap should count as a win, dying afterwards shouldn’t end/lower a streak

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 08:15 PM PST

    It's literally called Victory Lap, you already won.

    submitted by /u/Shroomy_the_Kid
    [link] [comments]

    Reminder to PS4 players

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 11:00 AM PST

    Might be common knowledge, but if you're able to you should back up your save before fighting Delirium. Also remember to stand still and stop shooting after defeating him, the game seems to really like crashing if you don't and if it crashes it won't give you the completion mark (in my experience at least.) The game has crashed on me before and it gave me the amount of health I had after beating him meaning I had basically none, really infuriating. I've always made sure to back up my save before fighting him since then. Doesn't seem to be an issue on PC or Switch by the way.

    submitted by /u/FrostyLantern
    [link] [comments]

    Don't ever talk to me or my son again.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 10:55 AM PST

    A really good mod of mine that changes music to their Repentance alts

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 10:35 AM PST

    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2277881434

    Will get updated each time a new ost drops.

    Features: the tracks loop perfectly lolers

    submitted by /u/StillRenders222
    [link] [comments]

    Isaac Kills Guppy

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 03:58 PM PST

    how do i download antibirth

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 09:51 AM PST

    the title is my question

    submitted by /u/supreme_moonlord125
    [link] [comments]

    How do i unlock the forgotten? (Read for context)

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 05:35 AM PST

    I know the steps of unlocking him (i have afterbirth+ too) and i beat the first floor under a minute,yet mother did not yell and no shadow of a shovel was at the starting room,bombed it just to be sure and nothing dropped

    Ps. I beat satan the fifth time and this is the run after unlocking the negative,i have unlock it lives! too,but yet it still doesn't allow me to unlock it

    I did play a bit of afterbirth before getting afterbirth+ though,and it may also be because i play on ps4

    If anybody can lend help,please do! Because i wanna unlock one of the most fun characters out of the 3rd day of playing

    submitted by /u/Gaminglord777gd
    [link] [comments]

    Does Rebirth still work on iOS 14?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 09:15 AM PST

    Since it's no longer on the app store I'm worried that it might not work with newer iOS versions. I get that it might not seem like a good reason not to update, but I've spent dozens more hours on the phone version than on PC, and I don't want to lose all of that progress. For reference, I'm on iOS 13.6.1 right now and it works fine.

    submitted by /u/HereticAgnostic
    [link] [comments]

    Damage upgrade

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 05:21 AM PST

    Why I got a +4 damage upgrade from curved horn? Was it because of contract from below?

    https://reddit.com/link/jwfngo/video/pas2v0ua10061/player

    submitted by /u/SnatZ12
    [link] [comments]

    How to unlock godhead?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 08:48 AM PST

    Does someone know how to unlock godhead

    submitted by /u/Blite0
    [link] [comments]

    2 New Repentance Gifs and an Interview!

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 02:57 PM PST

    tips to get a streak going

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 08:13 AM PST

    i know there's a lot of ways to cheese the streak system, but i don't really want to do it that way. my streak is a 2 rn and i have about 200 hours in the game. am i doing something wrong or do i just suck?

    submitted by /u/PlusUltra_Lordt
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment