• Breaking News

    Monday, November 2, 2020

    The Binding of Isaac Finally completed! I want to make a frame that is Isaac inspired. Any ideas?

    The Binding of Isaac Finally completed! I want to make a frame that is Isaac inspired. Any ideas?


    Finally completed! I want to make a frame that is Isaac inspired. Any ideas?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 08:34 PM PST

    My eden's blessing was an eden's blessing

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 08:01 PM PST

    A bit late, but here is my Monstro Pumpkin

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 04:45 AM PST

    Let me you about Ultra Hard...

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 07:23 AM PST

    Should I draw a picture of every run I win

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 08:41 AM PST

    Origin Story

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 09:35 AM PST

    Last devil deal coming in clutch GVRX CXWW

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 04:21 AM PST

    This seed has mutant spider first floor and proptosis on the second one

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 05:50 AM PST

    Unofficial Afterbirth daily discussion 2020/11/02

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 03:01 AM PST

    Feel free to talk about the daily challenge here :)

    There will be spoilers, be aware.

    submitted by /u/p0isonfrog
    [link] [comments]

    FINALLY! Finished beating every boss with every character

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 08:12 AM PST

    FINALLY! Finished beating every boss with every character

    Holy shit, Hush with Keeper was so hard for me, lots of times i would reach womb 2 and because of a single fucked up room I'd die. Today I beat every boss with every char AND got 5 daily runs in a row, I'm so happy.

    Loved the game since rebirth but until now I've never attempted to fully complete it and get everything. Now I'm really close to my goal.

    Just wanted to share that, love this awesome community.

    https://preview.redd.it/7hwv08kvpuw51.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=1d055af866125d9e2512753402af83388479ff5a

    submitted by /u/joacolerer
    [link] [comments]

    Personal achievement here, had to share. Trying for character unlocks. In one single run; unlocked The Lost, best boss rush, Hush and Delirium in just over 40 minutes. Hard to prove in one picture!

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 04:31 PM PST

    After 8 months...

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 01:43 PM PST

    z a n e

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 12:38 AM PST

    Became God for some reason

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 05:45 AM PST

    Got taurus, libra, brimstone and ipecac and now it always activate that invincible badass mode when I enter a new room, that is op as hell. + The gimpy suit keeps giving a lot of black hearts

    submitted by /u/redbulldorgado
    [link] [comments]

    New trinket idea

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 07:20 AM PST

    This trinket could be on locked by beating the lamb with Isaac 5 times, and it would be called"isaac's curse". Upon picking up the trinket there's a 20% chance of shooting a red tear which is a 2x damage booster. (And it would only work with characters who shoot tears) and while you hold this trinket you can not be able to get devil/angel rooms anymore.

    submitted by /u/mahirlettuce
    [link] [comments]

    just fucking smite me now

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 05:27 PM PST

    Does dull razor effect your likeliness to get devil deals?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 09:55 AM PST

    Question about Isaac on Switch

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 08:48 AM PST

    Hey guys!

    I'm an experienced player on PC and I want to 100% the game but at the same time I want to be with my girlfriend.

    I have a Nintendo Switch and I was wondering whether or not I should buy it again.
    The main concern I have towards it is the controls.

    How good are the Switch controls?
    Do you have the same chances of beating difficult opponents as on PC?

    I have Joy Cons only, I would prefer not to buy a pro controller only for Isaac.

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/Bromsie
    [link] [comments]

    What game should i buy?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 08:14 AM PST

    Rebirth, afterbirth or the afterbirth+

    submitted by /u/bandiitto32
    [link] [comments]

    I finally beat Hush! Bumbo was surprisingly helpful and I couldn't believe my luck in finding a room full of like 7 "pretty fly" pills. I got Holy Mantle and it didn't break until the end thanks to those flies!

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 10:27 PM PST

    My ok delirium pumpkin (constructive Criticism please)

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 04:26 PM PST

    Just wishing goodbye

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 03:00 PM PST

    Bye isaactober you will be missed this year was great loved everyone's stuff I'm glad something was good this year

    submitted by /u/bobfry653
    [link] [comments]

    Save deleted on ps4 after buying afterbirth

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 12:46 AM PST

    My save file was deleted after i installed the afterbirth version i just bought. How can I fix this if at all? I had binding of isaac Rebirth. Sync download just gives me an error message.

    submitted by /u/lulatheq
    [link] [comments]

    Antibirth save

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 03:28 AM PST

    I bought the game at once with AB and AB +. Today I decided to install antibirth. It takes files from rebirth, and there I have no progress. How do I move files from AB + to rebirth?

    submitted by /u/MoNaK_h
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment