• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 13, 2020

    The Binding of Isaac This is WAR.

    The Binding of Isaac This is WAR.


    This is WAR.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 08:23 AM PST

    who needs all that damage anyway

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 12:16 PM PST

    Do you remember this guy?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 04:36 AM PST

    This is why I love the D6. 4th floor and every item is a good one thanks to rerolls

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 03:18 AM PST

    Guess the clay items, part 2

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 03:09 AM PST

    Walked into a treasure room, got two items, left with two items still in the room.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 07:25 AM PST

    I JUST BEAT MOMS HEART STAGE

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 05:28 AM PST

    I really happy with myself just thought I would share

    submitted by /u/50yearoldmug
    [link] [comments]

    Sacred heart: The priestess

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 08:02 AM PST

    Demon baby , lil Brimstone , incubus and succubus

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 05:42 AM PST

    Is it just me or does Fiend Folio have some serious issues?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 05:34 AM PST

    I get that it's a mod. But, clearly, it's a well made mod (mostly). That being said, some rooms, enemies, and bosses just feel genuinely unfair on most runs. Others just waste time, which really fucks up the boss rush and hush race unless you get a busted run.

    Pollution is a great example of an unfair boss. His room-wide fire breath just doesn't have adequate spacing between tears, even at maximum distance. And his "chase and scatter tears" attack is pretty rough too, especially considering the size of his room.

    Most parts of this mod are great! But I keep finding myself in "what the hell was I supposed to do there?" situations.

    submitted by /u/One-Angry-Goose
    [link] [comments]

    I successfully got a coin from wooden nickel 6 times in a row!

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 01:04 AM PST

    the ONLY mods that YOU should play in TBOI! ! ! ! !

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 09:13 AM PST

    Items by the end of the second floor! Probably my best/favourite start to any run I've had on Isaac. By memory, what was your best/favourite start to a run?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 09:22 AM PST

    The hardest part about completing this journey was doing it on Xbox

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 09:21 AM PST

    Finally made it happen!

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 06:55 PM PST

    My first try doin April Fools (also yes I got afterbirth+)

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 06:31 AM PST

    I thought you all should know that the BOI wiki has a page documenting all pre-release information we have about repentance, check it out!

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 09:23 AM PST

    Filling collection

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 09:38 AM PST

    Hello, I am missing Breath of life and delirious from my collection.

    I tried breaking greed to get them but with no success.

    Did I missed something ? I have them unlocked for sure but they just won't show up. I exited my run to check if I got them and did not notice, but now loading my run just crash the game.

    Also, any idea on how to unlock marbles ? Just reset until guld is in pills pool ?

    Thank you for the help !

    submitted by /u/Exostosee
    [link] [comments]

    Tech X synergy ideas! I'm crazy. I can't think of them all.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 09:34 AM PST

    Eden Video

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 09:13 AM PST

    Does anyone have the video that plays when you unlock Eden? I am searching for it on youtube ETC. and I can't find it. If you do have it could you DM it to me on discord. MooTwoo#8252

    submitted by /u/mootw00
    [link] [comments]

    D100’d during a broken greed run. Tapped fire ONCE. IT NEVER STOPS.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 09:11 AM PST

    can't start another save file HELP!!

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 09:00 AM PST

    I have one file going right now and every character is finished except for The Lost and The Keeper. I'm getting kind of bored trying to complete these guys so I start a new file and every time that I kill Mom with Isaac (as he's the only character I can select) the game will go instant cut scene and kick me back to the beginning. Has anyone else run into this issue?

    submitted by /u/SHDShadow
    [link] [comments]

    Excuse me???

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 05:58 PM PST

    Finally beat greed mode with the lost. Time for greedier!

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 07:27 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment