• Breaking News

    Friday, January 22, 2021

    The Binding of Isaac PSA: There is now a bundle for just AB and AB+ on steam with no Repentance prepurchase necessary!

    The Binding of Isaac PSA: There is now a bundle for just AB and AB+ on steam with no Repentance prepurchase necessary!


    PSA: There is now a bundle for just AB and AB+ on steam with no Repentance prepurchase necessary!

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 09:01 PM PST

    I'm surprised this wasn't mentioned here yet. From Ed's Twitter AMA yesterday. This just even more goes to show how much will be added. Kind of baffles me with the passing of time how much the Steam page undersells what's coming. From the numerous resprites, 'big selling points', and now this.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 01:45 AM PST

    Today I learned that if you get more then 1 Ludovico Techniques smaller tears will spin around it.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 12:34 AM PST

    A new wallpaper for you.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 03:54 AM PST

    I'm really proud :')

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 08:42 AM PST

    I've seen a bit of confusion on this topic around here and was a bit confused myself, so here's this.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 04:01 AM PST

    Loooooooook look at the thing

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 01:56 PM PST

    Best Shop Deal Ever

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 08:40 PM PST

    Prepurchased Repentance 2 months out and here's why

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 12:39 AM PST

    Hi all,

    I pretty much quit gaming just because I don't have the time anymore. My gaming is basically playing on a handphone during my commute and that's it. When my gaming rig died, I started using a lowend laptop just because my life is either work, wife, or dog ha ha.

    Consequently, I haven't even purchased a game in over a year, if not longer (and I won't even get into the backlog of thousands of games that will never be played).

    However, BoI is the perfect game for me. Can play on virtually any system, switches from fullscreen to window with a single keypress, can hide in the background without consuming tons of resources, tons of unlockables, achievements, secrets, characters, and so on.

    I've played and loved many games including similar roguelikes (e.g., Spelunky, Enter the Gungeon, etc.), but nothing comes close to BoI.

    My second most played game is Faster than Light with around 200 or 300 hours.

    BoI has over 2000 hours played. And I haven't even unlocked everything! I am going to start playing this game (at least 1 or 2 runs per day) a week or two before the DLC drops.

    I was addicted to BoI unlike any other game in existence that I've played (well, TLoU, but that was a weekend ha ha) and I am willingly going to chase the dragon again and damn the consequences to my life.

    Best $15 I'll ever spend on gaming. Thanks for the final wonderful forthcoming addition, Edmund and team!

    submitted by /u/JoshTheBear_
    [link] [comments]

    What the frick why all games cost less than tboi bundle

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 04:54 AM PST

    I won

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 07:42 AM PST

    When I heard Repentance was coming soon I realized I had to do it

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 05:58 AM PST

    I kinda like this game

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 08:59 AM PST

    I am the best

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 02:15 AM PST

    Switched from Nintendo Switch to PC after buying The Blue King Collection. Haven't lost yet and am sitting on a 6 win streak.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 10:06 AM PST

    This is my first week in the game and also this is the first time i played greed mode well it looks like i found something very interesting

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 07:37 AM PST

    omg lol

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 03:14 PM PST

    Is there a way to pre-purchase Repentance as a gift on Steam?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 09:23 AM PST

    Title pretty much says it all. I want to buy it for a friend of mine, (who owns all the DLCs) but I can't seem to buy the DLC itself, separately from the bundle it's in. Am I missing something, or there's no way to buy it as a gift at all?

    submitted by /u/54U5463M4N
    [link] [comments]

    First time I’ve ever enjoyed soy milk

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 11:05 AM PST

    What will 'Repentance' be about? [Ending spoiler]

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 02:24 AM PST

    So I got all the endings except Ending 19. The 'Final' ending seems to indicate that Isaac blamed himself for his parents' divorce and somehow ended up locking himself inside a chest while his Mom thought he went missing. Isaac seemingly suffocated and the entire thing was in his head, a result of delirium. If that's the end, what will the new expansion bring? A continuation of the story or some other angle not explored in Afterbirth+? Just thinking.

    submitted by /u/CommercialButton5
    [link] [comments]

    Randomly took away 80% of Deleriums health in 1 second

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 10:22 AM PST

    Im a big boy

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 04:50 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment