• Breaking News

    Monday, January 6, 2020

    The Binding of Isaac Wanted to share with my Binding of Isaac - Themed Shelf

    The Binding of Isaac Wanted to share with my Binding of Isaac - Themed Shelf


    Wanted to share with my Binding of Isaac - Themed Shelf

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 12:55 AM PST

    Had quite the guffaw when this happened

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 06:59 PM PST

    Car Battery + Blank Card + Strength makes ??? a Thicc Boi

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 04:36 AM PST

    Thank you Chaos (I had just gotten guppy’s collar from the item room above)

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 06:29 PM PST

    Just glorious.

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 05:54 AM PST

    I’m a dumbass

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 12:09 AM PST

    I have been working all day for that bloody forgotten shitball and I finally managed a good run after fucking hours of getting stomped to death and I made it to the dark room and made it to the room with the dirt pile and I tried to use my fuckin gshovel and missed that stupid fucking hole by a few pixels god I'm such a stupid bitch put me down not like I could've recharged it either there was only one more room before the boss :)))))

    submitted by /u/bennybop_
    [link] [comments]

    Afterbirth Daily Discussion - 2020/01/06

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 03:02 AM PST

    Hello, I'm IsaacDailyBot! I am a bot designed to create a new post each day so we can all discuss today's Afterbirth daily challenge!


    Please post all scores, discussion and thoughts and today's daily in the comments below. If you want to avoid being spoiled about the daily, don't venture below this point.


    IsaacDailyBot was created by elucidatr elucidater. If you have any questions or requests, please message him here

    submitted by /u/IsaacDailyBot
    [link] [comments]

    mom

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 09:13 PM PST

    Fanart after coming back to the game for the first time in over a year

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 07:50 PM PST

    > Item idea hope you all like it and would want it in your treasure room

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 10:22 AM PST

    I animated a bald 30-year-old man bullying a child over a difficult video game

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 11:55 AM PST

    When you buy The Mystery Gift, hope for something semi-decent, and this happens...

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 02:40 PM PST

    When you're at half a heart with .6 speed and Hush starts his laser eye attack

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 08:23 PM PST

    Easiest way to collect all items for achievement?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 05:54 AM PST

    I need a few more items, mostly from secret rooms, I was wondering if there was an easy way to do this. I hear about D6 breaks, but I don't know how that works.

    submitted by /u/BossAtlas
    [link] [comments]

    Afterbirth+ speedrun from AGDQ2020

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 09:33 PM PST

    I discovered a small exploit with Lazarus using a 2nd controller, thought someone may find it useful...

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 12:06 AM PST

    Load a game as Laz, then join Co-op with as many people as you can/like. Each of these will remove one heart from Laz, so an HP up or 2 may be required.

    Kill yourself as Laz, to become Lazarus Risen while all coop players are present.

    Now have all coop buddies leave the game, the 1-3 hearts they borrowed will be returned to you, letting you gain the HP boost (2-4 total hearts) while having Laz Risen's stat boosts.

    It's a small exploit for sure, but it could prove useful. My apologies in advance if this is already well known, but I've been playing for around 5 years and never encountered it so I thought I'd share.

    submitted by /u/Lord-Wombat
    [link] [comments]

    If you are down to half a heart, your character leaves a little pee at the start of every room.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 01:02 PM PST

    I thought this was my favorite game

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 11:25 AM PST

    Then I unlocked the keeper

    submitted by /u/dmetcalfe94
    [link] [comments]

    So... That's what happens when you combine Blank Card with Jera and Chaos in the Shop... Also [*] Ultra Greed

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 09:54 PM PST

    So... That's what happens when you combine Blank Card with Jera and Chaos in the Shop... Also [*] Ultra Greed

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 09:54 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment