• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 8, 2020

    The Binding of Isaac I didn't breathe fluently for like five minutes straight.

    The Binding of Isaac I didn't breathe fluently for like five minutes straight.


    I didn't breathe fluently for like five minutes straight.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 04:31 AM PDT

    spiders bad

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    Yea go sprinkler

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 10:42 PM PDT

    Fight with the devil: Not even close!

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 05:03 AM PDT

    Keeper has the worst rewards of any character for beating the hardest bosses.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    Almost every reward you get for beating a boss as keeper is something that buffs himself, which is doubly awful because after I 100%% Keeper, I refuse to play as him again. Let's rank the rewards from best to worst.

    Delirium - The only great reward you get for doing anything as Keeper. Even a violent Keeper hater like myself cant deny the power of Crooked Penny.

    Ultra Greedier - Eye of Greed isn't incredible, but rib of greed is definitely a usable trinket.

    The Lamb - Karma is... fine.

    Blue Baby - We dont need Deep Pockets, we already have the same item in the boss pool.

    Isaac - While easily the most useful thing for Keeper, this is where the unlocks get rage inducing. You already have Wooden Nickle if you've unlocked Keeper, so the Isaac unlock is completely superfluous, you get nothing new.

    Satan - Same problem as Isaac, but it doesnt even bother to be a great buff to Keeper.

    Boss Rush - ...this is an unlock? You unlock the ability to not get nickels unless you bomb them!? ARE TIU FUCKING KIDDING ME!? You dont have to tell me it replaces pennies, I'd rather keep the bomb and get only one coin any day of the week.

    Hush - 1 coin. One. Fucking. Coin. Hush is arguably the second most difficult boss in the entire game, and your reward for beating him, as one of the trailers characters in the fucking game, is that you start every run, as the least fun character in the game, with 1 coin. 1 coin that you probably would've already gotten with the wooden nickel you start with.

    Fuck Keeper

    submitted by /u/BillyisCoolerThanU
    [link] [comments]

    The Cain plushie I ordered for my fiancé finally arrived! It really made her day amongst the COVID bullshit

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    When the boss died, rocks got destroyed to reveal the reward and the trapdoor, The Small Rock spawned here in addition to the boss reward, nice

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    Casual Eden dmg :)

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    Eden started with sacred heart!

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    Ready your tears, the Lamb is back.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    Drew an Antibirth Team, aka P.E.N.I.S.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 03:31 AM PDT

    Guys, I think I broke the game...

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    Finally! Got a mil.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 08:47 PM PDT

    Does this game Save to Steams Cloud?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    Because maybe when i will eventually Upgrade my PC and i maybe forget about backing up my Isaac Files i dont want to lose anything. So does Steam save my progress to the cloud or do i have to back the game up myself, if so, how do i go on about doing a backup?

    submitted by /u/ZeXaLGames
    [link] [comments]

    Does bloody crown work if picked during a challenge?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    Fourth part of our adventure in the binding of Isaac!

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    Reseting my run in the middle of it

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    Hi, sometimes when I'm in the middle of a run it sends me back to the beginning of a new run without me pressing buttons. This has also happened during 3 Maestro boss fights. Is this a bug, or am I actually pressing buttons that I'm not aware of?

    submitted by /u/HellaHotLancelot
    [link] [comments]

    This game has a sick sense of humor

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 03:05 PM PDT

    Blue baby. ( also sorry for exaggerating colors I'm trying some other styles of shading )

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 08:54 PM PDT

    What sins plague you? (Ft. my online persona.)

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    Just bought Binding of Isaac Afterbirth+ on my Switch. Any tips for a beginner?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    Title. I watched a video with tips for beginners, so I know about the special rocks. What I'm most worried/curious about is the items, so any tips about that would be greatly appreciated! Thank you guys :)

    submitted by /u/HellaHotLancelot
    [link] [comments]

    GOD YES FINALLY

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    I FINALLY DID IT

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 04:46 PM PDT

    Afterbirth Daily Discussion - 2020/04/08

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    Hello, I'm IsaacDailyBot! I am a bot designed to create a new post each day so we can all discuss today's Afterbirth daily challenge!


    Please post all scores, discussion and thoughts and today's daily in the comments below. If you want to avoid being spoiled about the daily, don't venture below this point.


    IsaacDailyBot was created by elucidatr elucidater. If you have any questions or requests, please message him here

    submitted by /u/IsaacDailyBot
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment