• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 16, 2020

    The Binding of Isaac the literal worst item

    The Binding of Isaac the literal worst item


    the literal worst item

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    >:(

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    I'll just take my 0.25% chance Angel Deal and leave, thank you very much

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 06:48 AM PDT

    It ain't easy being Cheesy

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    Bought Nintendo Switch with BoI as starter game. Console can only share screenshots on FB and TT, so I thought I'll post my first NS screenshot here

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    Sooo I found a glitch allowing you to get to the black market from a crawl space even though its just a regular crawl space, it looks like it has something to do with size and the speed stat, maybe holding a spacebar item above your head aswell. Further testing required.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 02:27 PM PDT

    I drew the Lost, i think it looks ok

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 05:52 PM PDT

    Remove the matriarch from the game

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    This really pisses me off, the only thing missing for platium god is completing the brains! Challenge. And even with full 12 soul hearts, this thing still beats me to death, besides the condition of the challenge. This is by far the most difficult(besides delirium) in the game and destroys so many good runs. When i encounter it in the challenge, i instantly restart, because i know that i definetly die here. This is so annoying, whats your opinion on the matriarch?

    submitted by /u/F1ckg3s1cht
    [link] [comments]

    Afterbirth Daily Discussion - 2020/04/16

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    Hello, I'm IsaacDailyBot! I am a bot designed to create a new post each day so we can all discuss today's Afterbirth daily challenge!


    Please post all scores, discussion and thoughts and today's daily in the comments below. If you want to avoid being spoiled about the daily, don't venture below this point.


    IsaacDailyBot was created by elucidatr elucidater. If you have any questions or requests, please message him here

    submitted by /u/IsaacDailyBot
    [link] [comments]

    So apparently this can happen?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    New Update!

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    Might not seem that impressive compared to some of you maniacs on here, but this the greatest achievement in my entire gaming career

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    Unpopular opinion: Bob's brain is actually a good item.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    It is. You just have to be good at knowing how to direct it when you don't want it to explode.

    submitted by /u/Joel-Gurbelleti
    [link] [comments]

    Magic Mush, Polyphemus, SMB, and Judas' shadow by caves 2

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    You know what that smile means

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    Sometimes i hate this game so much... Holy Perthro

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    HELP I lost my save file!

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    Title.

    It's gone!! I had a great run last night but I open up Isaac today and the save only shows me having defeated mom's heart with Isaac on normal mode. No other characters or completion marks. How can I get the save back? I tried importing from rebirth in-game and nothing changed. I also found an old thread on here about renaming save files but I couldn't get that to work. Can anybody help me out?

    submitted by /u/devink19
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the worst item?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    What's the worst curse?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 02:00 AM PDT

    Beat the game in 9:16!

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    I'm going to sob

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 04:53 PM PDT

    I want to die

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    When I was little I played TBOI on my home PC, and now some years later after 2 days of thinking, reddit posts and youtube videos, I decided to buy The Binding of Isaac Afterbirth PS4.

    I bought it, put it to download.

    It was 35% downloaded, I checked my library, clicked on the game and it says to buy it. I stopped downloading the DLC and at this moment I found out that I have to buy Rebirth.

    submitted by /u/PocketGlove1
    [link] [comments]

    Game crashes after intro

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 04:52 AM PDT

    I got a new graphics card, played one run filled with mods (I guess it re-enabled them), finished it. After this I disabled all mods and tried running the game just for it to crash.

    What I tried: -Disabling all mods; -Uninstalling all mods; -Deleting the mods folder; -Setting the "enablemods" string to 0 in options.ini; -Reinstalling the game; -Updating drivers; -I don't have discord installed;

    Any help is welcomed. Thank you

    EDIT: I see a lot of threads saying that I have to resubscribe to the mods. I don't know how to do this since I just unsubscribed to them and I don't remember what they were called (I only played with mods like 2 years ago, forgot I even had them installed).

    submitted by /u/Hydgro
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment