• Breaking News

    Monday, June 8, 2020

    The Binding of Isaac The boys. (OC)

    The Binding of Isaac The boys. (OC)


    The boys. (OC)

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    First item room on a hardmode floor, ill take it

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    I know you see these posts a lot, but i'm still happy to say i am now part of the 1000000% gang. Stop watch was my last item!

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    I saw a cool synergy on enter the gungeon. I think this group will love it.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 07:09 AM PDT

    Finally. I've played this game on PS4 since launch and I can't believe that it's done.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    Afterbirth Daily Discussion - 2020/06/08

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    Hello, I'm IsaacDailyBot! I am a bot designed to create a new post each day so we can all discuss today's Afterbirth daily challenge!


    Please post all scores, discussion and thoughts and today's daily in the comments below. If you want to avoid being spoiled about the daily, don't venture below this point.


    IsaacDailyBot was created by elucidatr elucidater. If you have any questions or requests, please message him here

    submitted by /u/IsaacDailyBot
    [link] [comments]

    I’m trying to unlock the forgotten so every other minute is just me damning Ed to the depths of hell

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    If only I could shoot tears...

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    I think I broke him!

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 05:36 AM PDT

    I've never seen such a low speed stat

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    Devil deal chance and Guppy's collar

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    If I take a devil deal that would kill me would guppy's collar still have a chance or reviving me? I question because it's supposed to bring me back with 1/2 a red heart according to the wiki, however I'd have no heart containers. I tested it and it killed me, but I just wanted to know if It doesn't work or if I just dicerolled wrong. I've had mixed responses on this so thought I'd ask

    submitted by /u/shaniquaniminiquani
    [link] [comments]

    So I have ipecac monstrous lung, should I take whiz?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    thank you isaac ��

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 03:15 AM PDT

    What's the most risky decision you made that ended up paying off ?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 05:57 AM PDT

    Not long ago, my GF was trying to complete Ultra Hard. As she beat Mom with only one heart left on a VERY WEIRD run (my reflection + no shot speed, so tear patterns were very tough to make work) - but not bad because of the ungodly damage output - she was presented in the devil deal with an item that she obviously couldn't take... In curse of the blind. Without even knowing what it was, she took it, died, and... REVIVED. It was judas' shadow.

    I was shook bcs there are maybe like 6 items out of the 60 devil deal ones that would produce this effect (abaddon, the mark, the pact, missing page 2, Ceremonial Robes, Dead cat, Guppy's Collar, Empty Vessel and Judas' Shadow are the ones I can think of rn). She was like "what the heck" and we were like super amazed that it worked out and she got the best item possible out of all the ones that could result in anything else than instant end of run.

    So I wondered... Do you have any stories about a very high risk decisions you made that rewarded you heavily when it really shouldn't have ?

    submitted by /u/THSmoothie
    [link] [comments]

    Third save file, hardest part is done! I'm coming for you 3,000,000%!

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 06:31 PM PDT

    What is the purpose of this secret room?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    The Box of friends + 9 volt and the Battery is a lot of fun....

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    3,000,000%!!! Thank you and AMA

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 06:37 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/1RFXH7i

    Finally reached 3,000,000%!!! on NINTENDO SWITCH.

    Played 785 Hours from 7th of Feb 2019 - 5th of June 2020

    Huge shout out to this sub, particularly to u/p0isonfrog and all those who post on u/IsaacDailyBot threads confirming safe streak runs.

    My death stats:

    Save 1 - 1072

    Save 2 - 327

    Save 3 - 155

    Happy to answer any questions and give back to this helpful community.Much Love to all.

    submitted by /u/BFGC
    [link] [comments]

    I made (a maybe no to little) Tboi Animatic based on a Vocaloid song

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 04:45 PM PDT

    My heart is still beating after this. I thought I was gonna die. Apparently, I do better under pressure.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment