• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 7, 2020

    The Binding of Isaac me_irl

    The Binding of Isaac me_irl


    me_irl

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 10:14 PM PDT

    I have never really done anything special. Until now, and I just wanted to share!

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 11:53 PM PDT

    Yes

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 12:26 AM PDT

    Re-texturing all devil deal items part 8!!! Featuring, as requested, Black Powder, Dark Matter and Gimpy! Also fixed shadows on Mom's Knife. (31X31)

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 06:34 AM PDT

    Just beat greedier With the lost but I got revived by guppy’s collar 6 times

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    Dont ask what pisses me off here

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 05:57 AM PDT

    The Ludovico Technique + Monstro Lung + Compound Fracture

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 08:30 AM PDT

    Keeper

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 04:36 AM PDT

    Was having a terrible run while trying to get delirium mark on Issac. Found the D4 one room away from blue baby and had the best reroll I've ever seen. This is what I love about this game.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    Monstro's Lung + Tractor Beam + Sprinkler + very high tear height and fire rate is pretty spectacular.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 02:31 AM PDT

    Does anyone know if repentance will be on switch?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    SlightlyBugsMe.png

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    Xbox One Daily Challenge issue - spreading the word

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    I've seen multiple posts about this and I'm trying to get the word out so hopefully we can get some traction on a fix. On Xbox One, the daily challenge will not load and mentions something about a connection failure, but it's happening to all users and nothing is working to try and fix it on the user end.

    This has been happening to multiple users for about a week now, something's broken. I filed a problem report with Xbox. If we can get multiple people to file these reports I think it will be helpful. If they can get reports from multiple users, hopefully that will have them look at it sooner.

    If you don't know how to do that, follow this YouTube video as a guide (below). You may need to first download the Xbox Insider Hub app to allow a report to be made. Launch the game and get to the spot where the problem occurs, and it will make a video of the issue that gets sent along with your problem report.

    Thanks for anyone who spends the time to do this, every report will help I'm sure.

    https://youtu.be/RGDFAnkAjl8

    submitted by /u/Bhendaal
    [link] [comments]

    *cries in libra soy tears combo*

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 06:18 PM PDT

    Samson starting with Bum Friend???

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    What happened with Repentance

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    I just learned that it would be a thing but the last thing was from E3 last year, does anyone know anything like price and new content or release date

    submitted by /u/PocketGlove1
    [link] [comments]

    I think this run might be hard I’m not sure.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    [Pipi's Eye: +0.50 DMG, +1 Luck] -- [Pipi's Tooth: +2 Luck] -- [ Pipi's Stim: +0.10 Speed, +1 Luck] -- [(Transformation)PIPI JUNIOR: +3 Luck] -- These are the items that I have made for my mod, I want to add at least one more, if you have an idea, tell me, if it's active is better

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 10:33 PM PDT

    I may have gone a little overboard with endless batteries, Jera & Blank Card

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 10:32 PM PDT

    Ever feel like the universe is conspiring against you?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    Needed to kill Blue Baby, Mega Satan and Delerium as The Lost. Managed to do it with one of my most broken runs ever. Thia is why I love this game

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 06:14 PM PDT

    Can i still get to mega satan if i take devil deals?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    Im on the last stretch of getting to mega satan and i was wondering if there was any way i could get to mega satan without having to fight angels in angel rooms (and yes i know about dad's key, get out of jail and all those)

    submitted by /u/doorwaysniffer_
    [link] [comments]

    I fucking ACED hush with The Lost

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment