• Breaking News

    Monday, June 29, 2020

    The Binding of Isaac Cursed_eternal_heart

    The Binding of Isaac Cursed_eternal_heart


    Cursed_eternal_heart

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 03:26 AM PDT

    after hundreds of hours playing i finally got all marks on hard!

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 08:17 PM PDT

    Update on Repentance

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    I remade the progression enemy chart from 1 year ago

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    Extra_cursed_eternal_heart

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 05:57 AM PDT

    Repentance maybe on PS4/Switch?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 05:59 AM PDT

    Damn

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 02:09 AM PDT

    Curse of the Tower + Pyromaniac + Samson

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    My best Eden start!

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    Finally completed everything, now I can stop (for awhile)

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 06:01 AM PDT

    Used D4 to re-roll. Something happened and i have no idea what

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 01:37 AM PDT

    This is the saddest day of my life

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 05:39 AM PDT

    I've been working on the Speed! challenge for at least two weeks, and after a very stressful run I finally beat It Lives and the timer ran out and took my last heart before I could touch the trophy. To make matters worse, I had yum yum heart, and could've potentially activated it before dying. Emotionally I went through all five stages of grief in about 10 seconds

    submitted by /u/applecidercore
    [link] [comments]

    Forgotten one is funniest I think

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    Never thought I’d see the day. Feelsgoodman

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 11:20 PM PDT

    Episode 4 live! One, Two, Hush we're coming for you!

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    1% Devil Deal

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 10:01 PM PDT

    What's the best way find blue gaper

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 04:23 AM PDT

    I'm almost finish my first save file. Only blue gaper left. Is it undefined / tp 2.0 in the void or just keep "R" in the first level more efficient?

    submitted by /u/snailkill3r
    [link] [comments]

    Afterbirth Daily Discussion - 2020/06/29

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    Hello, I'm IsaacDailyBot! I am a bot designed to create a new post each day so we can all discuss today's Afterbirth daily challenge!


    Please post all scores, discussion and thoughts and today's daily in the comments below. If you want to avoid being spoiled about the daily, don't venture below this point.


    IsaacDailyBot was created by elucidatr elucidater. If you have any questions or requests, please message him here

    submitted by /u/IsaacDailyBot
    [link] [comments]

    Greedier mode lost venting about bad luck

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    Honestly though it feels like this game has it out for me. I've been resetting (on Xbox mind you, just have to kill myself to reset) and I've gotten the d20 at least 3 or 4 times now and as soon as I do I don't get any batteries at all. Not even joking. I get it I get it I broke the game for mega satan but does anyone ever feel the same? The game giveth and the game taketh infinitely more. Love this game but hate it all that the same time. Thanks for listening lmao

    submitted by /u/MYNAMEISINCAPS
    [link] [comments]

    my character classification

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    Community activities 'til Repentance drops

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    I wanted to ask if there is interested in doing some stuff as a community til Repentance drops. Something daily or weekly, tho one activity would be mostly limited to 2 weeks (except it is weekly). Things I have in mind:


    Daily Greed Mode run (2 weeks):

    Basically a new random seed everyday which can be used for Greed mode + a post where you guys can discuss said seed.

    Should there be a best list it would require a screenshot from the pause menu to certify the run. The list could be found at the end of the day (8:00 am PST)

    "VS" tournaments (2 weeks per tournament?)

    Vs tournaments of bosses or enemies. Everyday there would be a new post with the current set ups.

    Maybe supported by a mod which allows you to let them fight each other? + allowing commenters to write introductions for the final battles.

    "Best" tournaments (2 weeks per tournament)

    What's the best trinket, familiar, angel or devil item?

    As the "VS" tournaments they would be supported with a new post everyday with the current set ups.

    Mod Spotlights (2 weeks)

    Did you find a mod on the workshop that you think deserves to be shared with the community? Then let's put in the spotlight!

    Everyday you have the oppertunity to vote (out of five) for the next spotlight mod.

    Daily drawing challenge (28 days)

    Similar to Inktober. A new drawing topic to flex with drawing skills or just to see how much you can improve over one month.

    Tho this one might be redundant since we have the Draw thread pinned at the top of the sub.


    Let me know what you think. If you have an idea for an activity feel free to share it!

    submitted by /u/Spore64
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to manually unlock secrets, characters, item (using the console or something) to transfer my progress from PS4 to PC ?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    Ok everyone, I'm gonna buy tboi on PC but before doing so I just wanted to know If I could transfer the progress I had on PS4 to pc, even if it takes 2 hours of spawning item and stuff, is there a way ? Is there an even easier way to transfer the progress I don't know about ? Help !

    submitted by /u/Lantsey-da-memer
    [link] [comments]

    The fist game I buy on steam!!!! I'm excited to play!!

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 05:57 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment