• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 24, 2020

    The Binding of Isaac Isaac Daily Discussion - November 24, 2020

    The Binding of Isaac Isaac Daily Discussion - November 24, 2020


    Isaac Daily Discussion - November 24, 2020

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 02:07 AM PST

    Please post all scores, discussion and thoughts and today's daily in the comments below. If you want to avoid being spoiled about the daily, don't venture below this point!

    Feel free to use https://isaacscores.com/ to link to your score breakdown in the comments below

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Posted it on Sinvicta's Reddit before - My Greed Shop turned into real Black Market

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 12:45 AM PST

    Finally.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 06:41 PM PST

    Fiesta!

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 07:33 AM PST

    Chub

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 02:25 PM PST

    Keeper done! :D Only Apollyon left!

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 08:23 AM PST

    His face basically portrays how I'm feeling right about now.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 07:19 AM PST

    All that hassle, just to realise i completed only a third of the whole game.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 02:53 AM PST

    331 Hours. It's Done. LESSSGGGGOOOOOOO

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 03:54 AM PST

    I drew two dark boys ... I mean dark one and the adversary

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 07:39 AM PST

    Did it a year ago. I discovered this subreddit today, so I might as well post it here.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 03:26 AM PST

    I'm sad :(

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 09:03 PM PST

    The Binding of Isaac Afterbirth+ Random Black Screen then PC Restart

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 09:51 AM PST

    Hi there,

    So, recently, when I play TBOIA+, I will be playing for 30mins, 1hr, 2hrs (its always random) and I'll suddenly get a black screen and my PC will automatically restart itself.

    It's super frustrating because I love the game!

    On my PC I run:

    - AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT

    - Ryzen 9 3900x

    - Sabrent Rocket 1TB

    - 2x Corsair Vengeance DDR4 8GB

    I've already tried:

    - Updating all my drivers

    - Switching power plans and turning off fast start-up etc

    - Running memory diagnostic

    - Checking whether anything is overheating

    - Uninstalling and reinstalling the game

    - Removing any OC on my PC

    I think it might be something to do with the game itself because I can play the new COD: Cold War for hours on end without the same issue.

    Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Jortuk_
    [link] [comments]

    Something's coming soon...

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 07:19 PM PST

    Shot speed is important.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 09:11 AM PST

    You shouldn't write shot speed off as unimportant to your DPS, shot speed can actually increase your potential damage output. Tear rate effectively allows you to shoot more tears but they still hit their target at the same shot speed rate. With a shot speed increase, all of your tears are hitting at an accelerated pace, by decreasing the time it takes to reach the target.

    let me know if I'm wrong, I very possibly could be missing something.

    submitted by /u/momdestroyer69420
    [link] [comments]

    Tips to unlock Lost's achievements with the Clicker?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 08:00 AM PST

    Hey guys, I'm looking for tips to unlock Lost's achievements with a broken run and the Clicker item. The way I'm considering going about with this is to first look for Restock in a shop and then use the IV-bag/Blood Machine break to eventually have Chaos and all the items in the shop. Once I have most of the items, I then reroll myself into the Lost with the Clicker and keep Mama Mega as my active item to open Hush's door (and then the Void portal). Is there a more efficient way to do this?

    submitted by /u/Zenox62
    [link] [comments]

    Why must the game tease me like this?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 01:02 PM PST

    it took a long time but i finally unlocked the forgotten with gnawed leaf and cube of meat

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 08:22 PM PST

    Bit overpowered

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 03:04 AM PST

    JUST A PERFECT RUN FOR WHO WANT TO PLAY

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 09:52 AM PST

    Question about cain

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 09:47 AM PST

    I just beat mega Satan with Cain through the chest and i even unlocked something for doing it, but i have no completion mark. Is it supposed to do that?

    submitted by /u/PlusUltra_Lordt
    [link] [comments]

    Fun fact: It was first time i checked stats and i nearly shitted myself.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 09:32 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment