• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 16, 2020

    The Binding of Isaac Soooo, I used sacrificial altar while having chaos. Got mom's knife and brimstone, I don't think I've ever been this lucky.

    The Binding of Isaac Soooo, I used sacrificial altar while having chaos. Got mom's knife and brimstone, I don't think I've ever been this lucky.


    Soooo, I used sacrificial altar while having chaos. Got mom's knife and brimstone, I don't think I've ever been this lucky.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 04:05 AM PST

    Saw this, made me chuckle.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 03:18 PM PST

    Azazel has seen some shit

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 08:05 AM PST

    Look at this Sick Brimstone lmao

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 04:07 AM PST

    So I did a thing today. Only took 1055hrs......

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 08:51 AM PST

    A sense of pride and accomplishment 3.0

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 06:10 AM PST

    How Did I breakfast the game with only 14 items??

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 07:32 AM PST

    Pepper Monstro appears in the kitchen

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 10:07 AM PST

    On the FIRST FLOOR i got loaded on good items.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 09:47 AM PST

    Does holy Bible kill you on the Satan fight?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 08:35 AM PST

    I have been questioning this for a bit and at first I thought it was just a glitch.

    submitted by /u/WatermelonMan06
    [link] [comments]

    Is Wrath of the lamb included in the binding of isaac rebirth

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 04:35 AM PST

    I bought the original version (because I had no money at that time) and I enjoyed it. Now for christmas, I don't know if I should buy the rebirth version or the dlc Wrath of the lamb. I mean I don't want to miss anything you know. Also, the dlc is way cheaper than the rebirth. However, rebirth is way more beautiful and has more contents. IDK.

    What do you propose ?

    submitted by /u/kamazoultane
    [link] [comments]

    How to unlock greedier mode

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 10:30 AM PST

    hi can some one tell me how to get greedier mode thanks

    submitted by /u/whydoiexistirl
    [link] [comments]

    I DID IT !!! really hate these challenges lol

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 10:29 AM PST

    Unlocked greedier mode!

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 09:41 AM PST

    I unlocked greedier yesterday after grinding for an hour or two, it's pretty cool. I'm going to keep grinding on greed to unlock the keeper, but after that, it will be time to 100% my characters. I have four or five on the waiting list to beat greedier, and then they'll be all done! (im 230 hours in btw) Wish me luck, leave tips if you have any :)

    submitted by /u/PlusUltra_Lordt
    [link] [comments]

    Isaac Daily Discussion - December 16, 2020

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 02:06 AM PST

    Please post all scores, discussion and thoughts and today's daily in the comments below. If you want to avoid being spoiled about the daily, don't venture below this point!

    Feel free to use https://isaacscores.com/ to link to your score breakdown in the comments below

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Just unlocked The Forgotten! Never thought I'd make it

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 04:42 PM PST

    So many tries, so many losses, but I finally got him! How long did it take you guys?

    submitted by /u/AttentionOverloaded
    [link] [comments]

    Reducing lagg with mods

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 08:28 AM PST

    Hello!

    I have recentely started playing BOI with mods, but it is slowly tanking my frame rate. Even though there doesnt seem to be much happening on screen the frame rate is never above 55 and can lagg on enemy deaths. Is there a way to lessen this? Like giving more processing power to the game, or downloading some tool to fix it?

    submitted by /u/Rollow
    [link] [comments]

    Item Concept: Hot Rod

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 04:00 AM PST

    I came up with an item called Hot Rod, which makes tour tears leave a fiery trail, not too far behind, kinda like the ghost candle enemies in Antibirth. I can't think of a cool sprite (maybe a burnt tire?), or phrase to go with it, but the trail seemed like a cool idea. Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/yaminme
    [link] [comments]

    Game break in the attempt of getting Delirious. Messed it up and didn't succeed.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 09:04 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment