• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 17, 2021

    The Binding of Isaac "Just as she accepted her fate, God intervened." (Ended up getting brimstone+guppy and killing hush and delirium)

    The Binding of Isaac "Just as she accepted her fate, God intervened." (Ended up getting brimstone+guppy and killing hush and delirium)


    "Just as she accepted her fate, God intervened." (Ended up getting brimstone+guppy and killing hush and delirium)

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 11:41 PM PST

    Thank you eden's blessing for the good item

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 04:01 AM PST

    my custom switch case came in!!

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 03:32 PM PST

    Shoutout to womb XL

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 12:41 AM PST

    Was having a boring run and then I bombed these six chests

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 07:50 AM PST

    Art by WaggyNaut

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 08:28 PM PST

    I can finnaly start unlocking shit with the Lost!YES!!!

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 09:18 AM PST

    The last boss I have to beat with blue baby is blue baby

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 05:47 AM PST

    Got a pretty decent Forgotten run today.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 07:40 AM PST

    Anyone seen this before? This was my first floor "item" room.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 09:36 AM PST

    Throwback to the time the time I first beat delirium with this crazy synergy

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 06:26 AM PST

    Thank you Isaac <3

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 10:21 AM PST

    I had only played the base game (Rebirth) for quite a while and recently decided to buy Afterbirth. Here's something I made to show how I felt when I heard the main theme song after so long (even though it's a bit different than the original theme).

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 06:18 AM PST

    bless key beggar

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 12:31 AM PST

    I exited the room and tge mega satan room dissappeared wtf! (ultra hard btw)

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 08:43 AM PST

    Been seeing some interesting boss health bar colours since that recent update

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 05:25 AM PST

    Finally unlocked everything on the Lost! + unlocked the Keeper

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 09:32 AM PST

    Hi all, my buddy has Afterbirth+ on Switch, as do I. Both have digital versions, both saved to memory card. Why does his version experience terrible slowdown while mine performs similarly to my PS4 edition (as in little to no slowdown)? Grateful for any advice :)

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 09:26 AM PST

    Today's Issac Discovery: Eve with Proptosis and Puberty looks like a goth girl having her worst night out ever.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 10:36 AM PST

    I just earned two achievements by the skin of my teeth. Put another way: insane double achievement!

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 01:49 AM PST

    I overlooked some achievements that I still need. Still need marathon and 5 nights at mom's. I'll get them eventually. I don't think those are too rough.

    What I want to celebrate is beating lamb without picking up any coins, bombs, or hearts AND I did it under 20 minutes!

    I remember this achievement being the one I gave up on a long time ago.

    How it happened was I used Maggie for her yum heart and got tech 9 in the first run. Midway I got the angel room I know all brain upgrade so I could beeline right to the bosses.

    Final floor,I had curse of unknown so I couldn't see my health (noooo!). I'm almost certain that I was on my last half heart when I won and literally beat him at the 20 minute mark. I really thought I was over the time limit and, considering I was around 19 minutes even before getting to lamb, I had no hope that is get that one.

    Oh I also had synergy with monster lung midway too.

    I can't believe I avoided all those damn coins, bombs, and hearts and did it in 20 minutes. I'm almost certain to be ready for repentance now.

    Seriously, probably my greatest gaming accomplishment was today and I'm an old man that's played since colecovision!

    submitted by /u/JoshTheBear_
    [link] [comments]

    Streaming isaac for fun! :D

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 10:28 AM PST

    So I tried my first apollyon run earlier today

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 06:05 PM PST

    How am I supposed to beat delirium

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 10:10 AM PST

    10000 hp are pretty much aren't they, considering hush has 7666 hp. Just some tips to avoid getting hit to often and maybe finding better drops

    submitted by /u/Crazester899
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment