• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 16, 2021

    The Binding of Isaac Isaac Merch feedback (help me!)

    The Binding of Isaac Isaac Merch feedback (help me!)


    Isaac Merch feedback (help me!)

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 10:40 AM PST

    hey Edmund here!

    as some of you know ill be doing a new kickstarter 2 months that will be a rerelease of the binding of Isaac Four Souls as well as a huge expansion and just like the previous kickstarter there will be a major focus on tons of unique and official Isaac merch, like plush, figures, apparel and more.

    I'm trying to plan ahead and make sure this campaign features as many must have tangible Isaac items that you'd love to see added as extras.

    here is a blanket image of most of the items we have made in the past

    for those who missed it, currently here are all the Isaac themed items we have created for the previous kickstarter.

    - Plush Dolls: Isaac, Azazel, Guppy and the Lost ( Blue baby, Lilith and possibly cute Monstro are set to appear next )

    - Figures: Isaac, Maggy, Judas, Cain, Azazel, The Lost, Dark Judas, Forgotten, Guppy, Blue Baby, Lilith ( Eve, Keeper, Apollyon, demon eve are coming )

    - Apparel: Tshirts mostly ( we are working on a hat/beanie setup and possibly a hoodie and new shirt )

    - Misc: Key chain mini isaac plush, isaac face pin ( we are playing with the idea of doing a blind bag set of pins based on the most popular 50 items )

    - Games: Four Souls base game, Gold box, Four Souls+ expansion ( the mega set that will be the main focus of the next kickstarter will be requiem, a mega expansion as well as a huge box that will hold the full collection as well as tons of high requested extras and probably a lot of bonus cards we unlock as we go )

    so are there any MUST own isaac items we have missed? are there things you want to see more of or less of in this next kickstarter? those of you who were with us for the last know how much fun i like to have with them and i really want there to be a ton of fan fare this time, so PLEASE let me know your thoughts.

    xoxo

    -Edmund

    (please pin this if you can :) )

    submitted by /u/EdmundMcMillen
    [link] [comments]

    Pain

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 05:33 AM PST

    I am done. I can lay OG Isaac to rest.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 04:12 AM PST

    BEST. FIRST FLOOR. EVER

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 02:16 PM PST

    Pretty fantastic run for floor 2

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 06:31 AM PST

    I just wanted to post this screenshot to commemorate my first broken run.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 08:25 PM PST

    tommy's head on Pong is op

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 01:14 AM PST

    Thank you

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 06:21 AM PST

    After 582 hours, I've finally done it. Now I can wait for Repetance in peace.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 07:08 AM PST

    Big brain blue bomber plays

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 08:40 AM PST

    Me and my brother had ourselves Isaac’ed for a YouTube series we’re doing. How cute though?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 12:19 AM PST

    Sinvicta cheating video with audio

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 11:20 AM PST

    The original post accusing Sinvicta of cheating made over a month ago.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/bindingofisaac/comments/kp66e6/sinvictas_streak_is_fake_proof/

    When this post was made there was no video that contained the original audio. I have the video with audio.

    Original video he unlisted but with audio https://gofile.io/d/xgEizx

    Make up your own opinion but in my opinion he is 100% faking his 3 year long streak by backing up saves. Here's why:

    1. Same number of Eden tokens after the game loads after the "crash". This is not possible as the game takes a token as soon as the run is started. Anyone can test this. Start an Eden run and exit out immediately. You will see you lost a token.
    2. Win streak is still there after the "crash".
    3. No continue option.
    4. Eden stops moving and looks at the camera meaning Sinvicta let go of the fire keys right before the game "crashes". Probably to exit out with his mouse.
    5. Just listen to him re-do his intro. He clearly forgot to edit that first part out before he uploaded that video.
    6. Enemies still moving even after Eden stops.
    7. No reaction.
    8. Video unlisted 20 minutes after uploaded.
    9. In all his responses he doesn't actually acknowledge any of the fishy things. His only explanation is that his game crashed even though that's not at all how crashes work.
    10. Dies constantly on his twitch streak file yet has somehow managed to get 1k+ wins on the file he refuses to livestream.
    submitted by /u/LatterShelter6
    [link] [comments]

    I guess you could say... I ate mega greed for breakfast

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 02:22 AM PST

    Maybe this will help my -20 streak.. maybe

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 05:55 AM PST

    Aaaaa i dont deserve to be that lucky omfg

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 08:52 AM PST

    April's Fool Challenge - Unicorn Stomp gave me the Clicker effect. Guess what character I became.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 04:31 AM PST

    April's Fool Challenge - Unicorn Stomp gave me the Clicker effect. Guess what character I became.

    I was on Womb I. Also in the boss room it gave me the Potato Peeler effect leaving me with one heart. Needless to say that Bloat's Brimstone killed me instanly.

    https://preview.redd.it/eyt4qrz23uh61.png?width=1923&format=png&auto=webp&s=78241bed8d342aea467da45ac798a8f710ff0356

    submitted by /u/Duccioman
    [link] [comments]

    My idea for a new character for Afterbirth + or maybe the new game coming out Repentance

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 07:55 PM PST

    I got in a devil room with 1 heart and some soul hearts and got something that got my curse up and now i have no lives, i think its a bug

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 09:04 AM PST

    Hi , im new here , i made this Samson´s fanart xd

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 06:48 AM PST

    Tactical Blood Nuke launch detected

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 08:45 AM PST

    Just Realized Something Potentially HUGE about Repentance Alt Floors

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 08:54 PM PST

    They appear to be the normal Antibirth Floors but completely deteriorated. Here's what I mean:

    The Alt Floors that we know of:

    Dross:

    It's basically Downpour after some time has passed in the sewers. It's filled up with even more waste and fecal matter since then. These sewers are now filled with poisonous gases as well, as signified by the new monsters there who can emit it. There are also rooms that are completely devoid of any water at all, such as this room here. Then, there's the new boss Clog, who's concept is self-explanatory. He exists because there's no plumber to unclog him. ᴵ'ᵐ ʳᵉᵃˡˡʸ ˢᵒʳʳʸ These sewers have been long forgotten, and not maintained in a long time.

    Ashpit:

    This is the alt floor to Mines, and what are Mines? Excavations or pits used to extract mineral resources. Ash Pit is well, a pit of Ash. I am going to assume that the Mines in Antibirth is in fact a large coal mine, due to the presence of coal monsters. What would happen if a coal mine burned down? It'd become a literal ashpit. Again, this theoretical fire in the Mines could've happened due to negligence, lack of maintenance, and a long passage of time.

    It's almost as if these alts are the same beloved dungeons from Antibirth but deteriorated and forgotten. To forget. It's a common theme in Isaac. First, we have the fan-favorite "The Forgotten", one of my personal favorite characters. Then there's the shopkeepers and the Greed Mode ending. There's likely more that I'm missing, but you probably get the gist of what I'm saying. Thus, it wouldn't be unreasonable to assume that the new alt dungeons would follow a similar theme.

    Based on this, what could later alt floors look like in Repentance?

    Mausoleum:

    To be honest, I'm kinda of clueless on this one. All I can say is that it's likely to be far more disgusting and gruesome than Mausoleum. Just google "abandoned mausoleum" to see what I mean. It could additionally go for a more haunted and spectral theme considering Mausoleum already has a psychic and magical sort of feeling to it.

    Corpse:

    I really think the alt to corpse will be something like "The Skeleton" or "Carcass". It'll be a bone themed floor, perhaps still with a bit of meat and guts left but rotting. The walls could look a bit like a rib cage with rotting meat and all. There could be even more insect and boned based enemies here than in Corpse. Think I'm just spouting some wishlist nonsense? The enemy "Mom's Dead Hand" further points towards this, and increases the likelihood of the new alt floor being boned based.

    The new alt floor could also go for a more spectral theme, but I think my first idea is far more likely.

    So what do you think?

    Do you agree with me on this, or am I just overthinking things again (like I usually do)? I'm also curious as to what others think the new Alt Floors could look like, especially Mausoleum. Be sure to let me know in the replies.

    Edit: Sort of relevant but not really. I do not believe the Witness will be the final boss due to Edmund putting her in a small room. Instead, I think there could be a new floor after Corpse called "Purgatory" in which is defined by the following: "An intermediate state after death for expiatory purification". This would perfectly fit the theme of the new update, Repentance, and also explains perfectly how the game could continue even after Isaac is dead and where he was walking off to in the Afterbirth + ending.

    submitted by /u/CalculatingCorvid
    [link] [comments]

    I love snow. But I don't have any pets, so I took Isaac for a walk.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 10:20 AM PST

    BOSS Fusion 3: The Big Squeeze

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 07:41 PM PST

    I didn't know Isaac could get that big!

    Posted: 16 Feb 2021 07:33 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment