• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 1, 2021

    The Binding of Isaac Yea Repentance is so cool I am having a blast. Don't know why people are saying is harder lmao

    The Binding of Isaac Yea Repentance is so cool I am having a blast. Don't know why people are saying is harder lmao


    Yea Repentance is so cool I am having a blast. Don't know why people are saying is harder lmao

    Posted:

    You love to see it

    Posted:

    Idk what caused this but it might be my favourite isaac ever

    Posted:

    The graphics of this weird new DLC are pretty outdated...

    Posted:

    The joys of playing Day 1

    Posted:

    Wanted to play Repentance on road, it seems that curse of brightness is even worse than curse of darkness

    Posted:

    Curse of Darkness

    Posted:

    I can't believe that of all items, MAGNETO is actually good now

    Posted:

    Magneto used to be an item that was just a shitty way to make up for not having flight. If you had flight it was completely useless, and it wasn't really all that good even if you didn't, because all it really did was drag pickups towards you from across pits or behind rocks.

    But now it also opens Chests from a short distance away. Not only does this make it better at its intended purpose (since old Magneto didn't do anything to chests), but it actually has a use even if you have Flight: Spiked chests are opened from a distance too. Meaning you don't touch the spikes. Meaning you can open them without losing health.

    Went from an item I barely even think about to something I really appreciate extra effort being put into.

    submitted by /u/MisirterE
    [link] [comments]

    I love this game, but this game now feels over balanced. nothing is fun or strong or exciting anymore.

    Posted:

    The nerfs to shops, restock, reroll machines. Even things like 20/20 and brimstone and guppy. A lot of the fun stuff is now gone and it feels way more vanilla and not exciting. No longer excited to run into a nice item, because everything good was nerfed into oblivion.

    submitted by /u/Virtual_Home
    [link] [comments]

    Omg I love the new update and the NEW BOYS my friendship with dry baby has ENDED psy fly is my new friend

    Posted:

    Inner Feelings

    Posted:

    I think we can all agree

    Posted:

    I thought now would be a good time to share this...

    Posted:

    A Tip In Regards To The Depths Door

    Posted:

    Since you need the Polaroid to open the door you're going to need a way to teleport out of the Mom boss arena. Thankfully I think I've discovered a consistent way to get a teleport out.

    In Depths 2 there is a marked skull that will always drop a fool card. As far as I can tell one will always spawn somewhere in Depths 2 so keep an eye out. Here's what it looks like:

    Marked skull next to my character. Notice the x on the forehead.

    Idk if this has already been posted anywhere but I hope this helps!

    submitted by /u/Visquit
    [link] [comments]

    Thanks Diplopia

    Posted:

    Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?

    Posted:

    I can't fucking take it any more

    Posted:

    We will miss you, Blank Card + Jera ����

    Posted:

    The wait sure was worth it

    Posted:

    Repentance really hates people with bad or sensitive vision. Curse of Darkness and the lightning in DP is too much.

    Posted:

    I really hope they patch this ASAP because this game is straining my eyes and giving me headaches, and I can only imagine how bad the flashes of Light are for people with light sensitivity or epilepsy.

    submitted by /u/TheSilverSpiral
    [link] [comments]

    Repentance wanted to bless me

    Posted:

    LOOK HOW THEY MASSACRED MY BOY

    Posted:

    The new dlc is amazing so far.

    Posted:

    I unlocked the keeper!

    Posted:

    Reject mom. Return to monke.

    Posted:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment