• Breaking News

    Friday, June 4, 2021

    The Binding of Isaac Item Discussion #20: Isaac's Heart

    The Binding of Isaac Item Discussion #20: Isaac's Heart


    Item Discussion #20: Isaac's Heart

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 12:22 PM PDT

    Welcome to Repentance Daily Discussions! Feel free to leave your opinion on today's item—pun intended—of discussion down below!

    Suggestions, Archive, Schedule

    Item Discussion

    Another week has come and nearly gone, and thus a glorious run of Item Discussions reaches its end. Continuing this week's trend of revamps, we're diving into the heart of things in a blood-pumping finale. Yes, today's item of discussion is one of the game's most infamous—heck, for a time, I daresay the most reviled (alongside poor Bob's Brain).

    But, of course, this is Repentance we're talking about, and the tables have turned! What once may have been a run-ending Curse of the Blind pickup has now been given time to shine...probably. I still won't pick it up—I've got things to unlock, after all! Maybe you, my lovely dorks & dweebs, are better players than I. We're talking about Isaac's freaking Heart, baby. Hold on to your seats, though I reckon you're only gonna need the edge 🕶

    Isaac's Heart

    Protect it

    Item Effect

    • Isaac's body becomes immune to all damage, and gains a vulnerable heart familiar which follows closely behind

    • The familiar attempts to position itself opposite Isaac's firing direction, and charges while Isaac fires

    • At full charge, releasing the fire button knocks back nearby enemies and tears, creates a puddle of red creep, and releases 8 blood shots which deal 8 damage

    • Enemies which come into contact with Isaac take 7 damage over 2-3 ticks per second

    Passive Item

    Pool: Item Room


    Wiki Link

    Post Collection (New Reddit)

    Previous Thread: Satanic Bible

    Leave your opinions, experiences, and suggestions (for the item or the Discussion series as a whole) down below!

    à­§[•-•]à­¨

    submitted by /u/Nathansbud
    [link] [comments]

    Someday I'll refill it again, someday...

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 02:13 AM PDT

    Change is eternal

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 09:41 PM PDT

    every tainted lost run when you lose the holy card the most stupid way possible

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 07:39 PM PDT

    A comic based on my first ever fight with Delirium. Who I totally beat thanks to my skill and skill alone...Nothing wacky happened at all

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 08:20 AM PDT

    And for this week on "That Was Bullshit"...

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 04:35 AM PDT

    An incredibly stupid Da Rules Challenge that I've dubbed "Dogwalking" featuring everyone's favorite familiar! (And a video of me doing horrible at said challenge)

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 07:57 PM PDT

    My sister wanted to draw some isaac. Here's the product

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 09:52 PM PDT

    worthwhile reroll

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 05:39 PM PDT

    "Better items"

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 01:52 AM PDT

    Every Single Time

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 01:02 AM PDT

    I didn't see anyone posting forgotten with pog so...

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 10:54 PM PDT

    Reimagined the Planetarium theme and really tried to keep the ethereal feel of the place

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 08:29 AM PDT

    Beating Delirium as Tainted Lost is easy, you only have to break the game before it breaks you, and the game will break you 99.9% of the time...

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 09:52 PM PDT

    Just beat Ultra Greedier with the Lost

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 02:55 AM PDT

    I am... IMMORTAL

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 05:34 AM PDT

    I went to have a snack and when I got back the ghosts were all dead. Dunno how but I guess I’m great at this game

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 11:23 PM PDT

    Is his name decomposed?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 06:57 PM PDT

    Go on, say it!

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 01:35 PM PDT

    Help

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 11:10 PM PDT

    Finished my Tainted Cain post-it. Truly one of the hardest, creative, but fair characters.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 06:20 PM PDT

    a general image of despair

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 06:51 AM PDT

    my experience with a certain repentance challenge

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 03:26 PM PDT

    I just killed Mega Satan for the first time!

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 09:21 AM PDT

    I fully completed every tainted character...before fully completing a single regular character

    Posted: 04 Jun 2021 01:27 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment