• Breaking News

    Monday, December 16, 2019

    The Binding of Isaac Another Isaac sketch, this time of a Devil Room. Unlike the last one this was done in music class

    The Binding of Isaac Another Isaac sketch, this time of a Devil Room. Unlike the last one this was done in music class


    Another Isaac sketch, this time of a Devil Room. Unlike the last one this was done in music class

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 05:50 AM PST

    I'm not getting "I Finished "Speed!" And All I Got Was This Lousy Game Over" on a shirt.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 03:30 AM PST

    Did you know, that Chaos Card actually works with Angelic Prism?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 04:52 PM PST

    I consider myself a pro from now on

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 07:20 AM PST

    I’m a big boy

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 06:16 PM PST

    A good eden seed for you

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 07:27 AM PST

    Isaac, whats in your room?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 01:48 PM PST

    What do you think good start?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 07:45 PM PST

    Did this in a demo art setting for customers at my job with the watercolours that were there, its been forever since i did that so it came out not as good really but oh well

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 04:52 PM PST

    Bag head plus mom's key plus wealth but at what cost= Nice

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 07:38 AM PST

    Afterbirth Daily Discussion - 2019/12/16

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 03:01 AM PST

    Hello, I'm IsaacDailyBot! I am a bot designed to create a new post each day so we can all discuss today's Afterbirth daily challenge!


    Please post all scores, discussion and thoughts and today's daily in the comments below. If you want to avoid being spoiled about the daily, don't venture below this point.


    IsaacDailyBot was created by elucidatr elucidater. If you have any questions or requests, please message him here

    submitted by /u/IsaacDailyBot
    [link] [comments]

    Blue Baby Humor

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 04:31 PM PST

    It hurts...

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 02:15 PM PST

    Progress randomly doesn’t save (PS4)

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 08:41 AM PST

    Afterbirth+ physical copy.

    The game sometimes doesn't save my progress. I get the trophies and the unlocked item pop up, but when I end the run and I get back at the menu, I find out that nothing has been saved. It's like the latest run has never been done. I don't use seeds.

    I don't lose all my progress, just the last run. It happens randomly, not always. I have already tried to change save slot. Copying the save into a usb or cloud would be useless since the game literally don't care about the run I just completed. Also the win/lose streak count doesn't count that run, it's just like I have never done it.

    This makes the game unplayable, by doing a quick research I found out other people have similar problems.

    Have any of you found out a solution? Will the devs do something about it?

    Thanks a lot to those that will help me.

    submitted by /u/xSimozzz
    [link] [comments]

    I finally did it . It took so damn long but is it worth it ?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 02:19 PM PST

    Any one else think that Satan is a harder boss fight then the lamb or is that just me?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 07:18 PM PST

    In multiple runs have almost died to satan but take almost no damage during the lamb fight in the same run with no new items. The rooms leading up to the lamb for me are sometimes harder then the lamb.

    submitted by /u/Tetrisismyjam
    [link] [comments]

    Decided to start playing Keeper for funsies, ended up killing Delirium and Mega Satan after like 5 restarts. I actually love this character now :o

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 01:32 PM PST

    100% in both games, I personally recommend you all to rebeat the originial isaac with the hardmode (DLC required), it's very fun and nostalgic :)

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 04:02 PM PST

    Challenges trophy not unlocking after beating the 20 vanilla challenges, I tried beating a couple of the dlc ones and I tried looking into my in game secrets one by one and still won’t pop up

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 10:00 PM PST

    Made a tiny Bumbo for a gift

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 10:10 AM PST

    Do we have any newer updates on the final expansion coming to Switch?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 10:10 PM PST

    Want to buy the game, but not going to touch if it won't be supported til the end.

    submitted by /u/MrsPrater
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment