• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 17, 2019

    The Binding of Isaac Well, ok game. "You son of a bitch, i'm in!"

    The Binding of Isaac Well, ok game. "You son of a bitch, i'm in!"


    Well, ok game. "You son of a bitch, i'm in!"

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 07:59 AM PST

    When this is your 4th floor build

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 02:35 AM PST

    Oddly satisfying

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 12:48 PM PST

    In celebration of unlocking the Keeper I made this

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 12:01 AM PST

    I just wanted one of the items.....

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 07:37 AM PST

    I hate these little buggers

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 06:29 PM PST

    I'm pretty sure it's not supost to do this

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 07:57 AM PST

    Imagine how I feel when I saw that Mega Satan' door disappeared after I killed ???

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 06:41 AM PST

    Now what? I feel empty without a task T_T

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 11:11 PM PST

    Ultra Greed can get stuck charging

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 07:05 AM PST

    Don't know if it's a known "issue" or interesting tid bit, but ultra greed can get stuck trying to charge the player if he runs into an item pedestal in the room (Keeper's Head from the hanging dummies he blew up and I picked it up, so it's a rare thing, but it makes the rest of the fight trivial)

    submitted by /u/TarazGr
    [link] [comments]

    Issac be looking like a cute anime girl UwU

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 01:30 PM PST

    i was surprised he died so fast i’m sure people have done it quicker tho

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 10:42 PM PST

    This Story's just not going to end well

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 10:28 AM PST

    HZX7 HWEH

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 09:16 AM PST

    HZX7 HWEH

    [Was trying to go for the Forgotten, but was not given a bomb. Had The Relic first item room so I decided to make a run for it. Brimstone, Rubber Cement, Tammy's Head, Ludovico (Boss Rush) ended up going pretty well, just wish I could have gotten the key pieces. (PC)

    Edit: Just realized I also unlocked Dead Boy achievement with this for beating chest without taking damage.]

    submitted by /u/Luminous500
    [link] [comments]

    Been out of the loop for a long while. Any updates on Repentence?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 01:38 AM PST

    I remember hearing it would release in December. Is it delayed?

    submitted by /u/WwwWario
    [link] [comments]

    Finally beat Mega Satan!

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 03:26 PM PST

    Afterbirth Daily Discussion - 2019/12/17

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 03:01 AM PST

    Hello, I'm IsaacDailyBot! I am a bot designed to create a new post each day so we can all discuss today's Afterbirth daily challenge!


    Please post all scores, discussion and thoughts and today's daily in the comments below. If you want to avoid being spoiled about the daily, don't venture below this point.


    IsaacDailyBot was created by elucidatr elucidater. If you have any questions or requests, please message him here

    submitted by /u/IsaacDailyBot
    [link] [comments]

    Afterbirth+ Help

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 08:58 AM PST

    I recently purchased afterbirth+ after only playing rebirth for a little over a year and it's incredible!

    But, when I purchased the dlc, my save data was gone so I hit sync on the menu to sync my rebirth save which was successful or so I thought.

    Sure, all my runs and unlocks were there, but the game also displays runs in characters I haven't even attempted like mega Satan on hard mode as blue baby but the unlocks for doing those runs are not there just the icon like I have done the run. Even a few trophies were given to me.

    It's not that big of a deal, but it's a little confusing to know which characters I have actually completed certain runs with without checking the unlocks before I begin.

    I play on PS4 and was wondering if anybody knew a fix or experienced a similar issue? Thanks in advance kind Redditors!

    submitted by /u/Italian_Ilite
    [link] [comments]

    Was doing a run and ended up in I AM ERROR by accident with a telepill, which skipped me straight into the Cathedral. This was my first time fighting Issac. I was so close!

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 10:14 PM PST

    Started Azazel with Chaos!

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 04:16 AM PST

    I just started a run with chaos as azazel. Is this a glitch? I'm on a Xbox one with afterbirth+. Seed is TY2V-W9TD.

    submitted by /u/Cantevencasual
    [link] [comments]

    Insane 10 sec Delerium kill!!

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 09:21 PM PST

    So clean.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 07:27 AM PST

    New curses ideas: Curse of the keeper-no shop on this floor. Curse of the forgotten-all heart pickups on this floor are bone hearts (if it is too strong then only red hearts and bone hearts). What do you think?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 06:24 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment