• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 18, 2019

    The Binding of Isaac Item concept/idea - "Bucket List"

    The Binding of Isaac Item concept/idea - "Bucket List"


    Item concept/idea - "Bucket List"

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 07:25 PM PST

    Personal goal completed

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 07:17 PM PST

    As a person who never remembers what the different item/trinket is and do, this is how I manage to have control. What system do you use?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 06:30 AM PST

    "I see we're at an impasse..." (Ultra Greedier fight with Gnawed Leaf, SacDag, Dead Bird and Camo Undies)

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 01:40 AM PST

    Repentance is planned for a Q2/Q3 of next year

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 05:30 PM PST

    WHY!? RNG WHY MUST YOU BE SO CRUEL.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 09:59 AM PST

    This...This I like..

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 09:51 AM PST

    Finally, It Took Me Way Too Long

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 05:05 PM PST

    Hush access?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 03:16 AM PST

    So I Have just managed to get to Hush, I didn't beat him, but does this mean that the whole "Blue womb can randomly appear" has started working? or do I need to kill Hush at least once? because I'm a pretty bad, not terrible, but still pretty bad player, and only managed to get the 30 min time limit for the first time with Azazel.

    submitted by /u/Drakeskulled_Reaper
    [link] [comments]

    Ring flies just destroyed my 33 Eden streak

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 07:42 PM PST

    What could make the Keeper more fun/balanced to play?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 12:32 AM PST

    After completing my third keeper post it note, I started wondering what would make him a more fun character. He definitely has potential with shop breaking, and I believe with small changes he could be a balanced, or even good character. Some of these may be a bit much, but might give him a chance to be anything other than a nuisance.

    1. Replace store key with store credit. The keeper is the guy we always see running the shop, why not give him some sort of employee benefit? With store credit, the keeper gets one purchase free. Maybe he can give into the greed with humbling bundle, or decide to take a chance on a card.

    2. Allow him more coin hearts, I think up to 6. Two coin hearts is too low to be a maximum, and I think the best way to change this is with greed's gullet. The keeper's is built around coins and related items, picking up money should give him more vitality. If starting with greed's gullet is too much, health ups should work to a maximum of 6 hearts.

    3. Give him money = power. This allows the keeper to run as a tank, and rewards players that can clear rooms without taking damage. Not to mention it allows runs to pick up faster, as his stats are pretty bad.

    4. Give him steam sale or restock. This may be the most over the top, but I think it gives keeper more access to his potential. He has ways to generate money, so why not let him spend it more easily?

    5. Improve his stats. A starting tears rate of 28 is higher than base Isaac picking up triple shot. Lowering it to 24 would help a lot. His damage is quite good, but his movement speed and luck is too low for some reason. Raising it to base Isaac levels would help a ton.

    6. Give him Midas touch. It's unorthodox, but an item that becomes more powerful as you gain coins, as well as dropping them if you kill the enemy fast enough is perfect for the keeper.

    These are my ideas for making the keeper more fun. Obviously these all together would make him broken, but I think having one or two of these could make him a character that doesn't require gamebreaking to win.

    submitted by /u/PakiChew
    [link] [comments]

    Binding Of Isaac on Switch Lite?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 02:13 AM PST

    Does it run well? I'm looking for a way to play on the go, and I want to know if the Switch Lite is a good option. I would like to save the extra 100$ if possible.

    submitted by /u/DEATHDEATHDEATHSATAN
    [link] [comments]

    My friend and I Shareplayed Isaac last night and this happened...

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 03:52 PM PST

    Doing a throwback to Rebirth when...

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 07:34 PM PST

    The Binding of Isaac Switch Cross Save?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 01:40 AM PST

    I saw that Cross-Save has been announced for Nintendo Switch recently and few steam games are already compatible with it. I remember that Edmund said that it was coming for Isaac (probably Repentance) but I can't find any info about that. I think it was during a Q&A on Twitter, I am crazy, did I dreamed it? Please tell me it is coming!

    submitted by /u/___fantomas___
    [link] [comments]

    Afterbirth Daily Discussion - 2019/12/18

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 03:01 AM PST

    Hello, I'm IsaacDailyBot! I am a bot designed to create a new post each day so we can all discuss today's Afterbirth daily challenge!


    Please post all scores, discussion and thoughts and today's daily in the comments below. If you want to avoid being spoiled about the daily, don't venture below this point.


    IsaacDailyBot was created by elucidatr elucidater. If you have any questions or requests, please message him here

    submitted by /u/IsaacDailyBot
    [link] [comments]

    Most Broken Keeper Run I’ve ever gotten!!!!

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 08:10 PM PST

    Still missing items?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 01:40 AM PST

    Its driving me nuts. I am still missing items like Mega Blast. I defeated Mega Satan with every character, full notepads, whole sbam. I also miss pointy rib and dads ring, but i defeated Mega Satan and Ultra Greedier with the Forgotten... i am on ps4, anybody any idea how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/mayonaiseisliefde
    [link] [comments]

    PS4. 1st floor Ceremonial robes in the cursed room. Mitre in the room before the treasure room and mutant spider in the treasure room. Playing as lost if it matters

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 06:11 PM PST

    Have the developers reduced chance of damage upgrades?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 02:24 AM PST

    Hey guys!

    I've been away from Binding for about a year and just got back in.
    I'm on my SEVENTH The Poop run, all the way to Mega Stan, without a SINGLE pure damage upgrade.

    I'm very confused, I mean a run or two, sure, but SEVEN? I managed to get Chaos on the last run and got a Devil's Touch in an Angel Room, but other than that--not a thing.

    Has there been an update where this has been delibiratly set, or am I just incredibly unlucky?

    I mean, this isn't much fun.

    submitted by /u/Dorangos
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment