• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 19, 2019

    The Binding of Isaac A quick drawing I did of Spirit of the Night, Haemolacria & Godhead

    The Binding of Isaac A quick drawing I did of Spirit of the Night, Haemolacria & Godhead


    A quick drawing I did of Spirit of the Night, Haemolacria & Godhead

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 08:00 AM PST

    Of all the people to unlock Magdalene with, I did not expect Azazel to be the one to do it.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 01:01 AM PST

    I drew the Keeper. :)

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 04:16 PM PST

    When he picks up God Head

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 01:31 AM PST

    Woah. Was this known? It makes a lot of sense to thank about it (Isaac dressing like his mom) but what’s the connection with Brother Bobby and Sister Maggie?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 09:42 AM PST

    Since everyone posts fanart on this subreddit, here's a monstro I drew in 2016 back when I still had a laptop to draw digitally with.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 02:09 AM PST

    I don't know how, but I made Azazel smaller than cube of meat. (Seed for the run in the comments)

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 08:10 AM PST

    If you put a gun to my head and told me I had to beat suicide king again I would say pull the trigger.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 08:43 AM PST

    Real life Darkroom

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 01:40 PM PST

    A few hours worth of energy

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 06:35 AM PST

    It's runs like this that keep me coming back every single time...

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 09:50 PM PST

    Didn't even know this room layout was possible

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 12:43 AM PST

    XL floor plus amnesia pill. Nice.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 05:48 PM PST

    I'll draw your items combination

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 06:39 AM PST

    Henlo again! I recently posted a picture of a drawing I made, and some of you seemed to like it. So I thought it would be a cool idea to ask you guys for funny item combinations to draw another characterization! Please, write in a comment from 6 up to 10 items you'd like me to draw into Isaac! Top comment gets the drawing! Have a nice day! :)

    submitted by /u/Geadalu
    [link] [comments]

    This Graffiti I Saw From The Bus Window Looks Like Our Guy

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 10:18 AM PST

    So i just tried to use the bible against satan for the first time.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 06:39 PM PST

    And it was on a REALLY good blue baby run where i was on track for delirium. I had NO idea that that would happen.

    submitted by /u/Flamearrow051
    [link] [comments]

    Which challenges are the best in terms of Reward/Difficulty

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 08:54 AM PST

    Already completed all post it notes with all characters and still have challenges to do (no idea how). I have yet to do: When Life Gives you Lemons,Beans!,and all afterbirth and afterbirth+ challenges. What do you guys think are the most rewarding for the level of difficulty they present?

    submitted by /u/Darkhealerth
    [link] [comments]

    I want to cry, sit down in a dark, dark corner, and cry

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 06:34 PM PST

    Finally, just the keeper now

    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 05:57 PM PST

    Multiple Monitor Problems

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 07:10 AM PST

    Greetings Earthlings. I have an issue with displaying Vanilla Isaac on my computer. I bought a monitor, and of course my laptop has its own screen. When I try to fullscreen Vanilla Isaac on my new monitor, it jumps back to the laptop screen, for some reason I can't seem to pin down. Can someone help me with this?

    submitted by /u/TelePhotoHorse
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody know how to mod Rebirth for iOS?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 06:54 AM PST

    Afterbirth Daily Discussion - 2019/12/19

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 03:01 AM PST

    Hello, I'm IsaacDailyBot! I am a bot designed to create a new post each day so we can all discuss today's Afterbirth daily challenge!


    Please post all scores, discussion and thoughts and today's daily in the comments below. If you want to avoid being spoiled about the daily, don't venture below this point.


    IsaacDailyBot was created by elucidatr elucidater. If you have any questions or requests, please message him here

    submitted by /u/IsaacDailyBot
    [link] [comments]

    Ok. On PC do you use Pandora's box on the chest or dark room for moving box? The wiki says dark room but others say chest.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 06:27 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment