• Breaking News

    Friday, December 20, 2019

    The Binding of Isaac FINALLY! I DID IT(lost unlocked*)

    The Binding of Isaac FINALLY! I DID IT(lost unlocked*)


    FINALLY! I DID IT(lost unlocked*)

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 08:02 AM PST

    Incubus & Succubus I knitted for my brother. He's the one who got me into Isaac!

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 07:27 AM PST

    Item concept/idea - "Cordyceps"

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 01:56 AM PST

    Boi bosses are so unpredictable

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 05:18 PM PST

    Curse of the tower, pyro, and blood bag. Infinite money.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 01:02 AM PST

    At last, I did it

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 02:42 AM PST

    Hell yeah

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 08:41 AM PST

    horfy guy

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 03:38 AM PST

    thanks jera, very cool

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 03:09 AM PST

    He wants to take your life.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 04:02 PM PST

    I love this game but at times I don't

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 12:31 PM PST

    This feeling when you can completely destroy Delirium, but the game says no

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 02:09 AM PST

    Boss Rush Series 1: THE FRAIL

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 10:27 AM PST

    Im dead but still have half a heart

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 10:03 AM PST

    The power of Steven

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 06:42 PM PST

    Just got the new set of figues, probably the best set, imo. My girl Lilith's figure is sick

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 06:12 PM PST

    I made this account just to voice my frustration over this

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 08:53 PM PST

    Afterbirth Daily Discussion - 2019/12/20

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 03:01 AM PST

    Hello, I'm IsaacDailyBot! I am a bot designed to create a new post each day so we can all discuss today's Afterbirth daily challenge!


    Please post all scores, discussion and thoughts and today's daily in the comments below. If you want to avoid being spoiled about the daily, don't venture below this point.


    IsaacDailyBot was created by elucidatr elucidater. If you have any questions or requests, please message him here

    submitted by /u/IsaacDailyBot
    [link] [comments]

    So many colours Tech-X is so wonderful

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 08:47 AM PST

    Finally!! this took way too long

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 10:20 AM PST

    New YouTube channel - what are the rules for self promotion?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 06:12 AM PST

    Good afternoon guys

    I play games for usually at least 20 hours a week, so I thought I would begin recording myself playing and commentate along similar to Sinvicta et al.

    I've got 7 videos recorded right now and plan to start a daily schedule once I hit 14 videos (so I got a buffer incase I can't play one week nomsaiyen).

    I can see in giant letters right above this text input:

    Or your dang LPs/streams!... I'll ban you.

    I guess that answers that! I understand it's a low quality move to spam a new discussion every day with a new vid. Can we have a master thread we update daily or is that considered a low quality move also?

    Other than uploading 3x per week minimum, what's the best way to get eyeballs onto my YT channel without rubbing people the wrong way?

    Got to walk that fine line between shameless self promotion VS getting the word out. Not interested in commenting on popular YouTubers videos with a link to mine as I see that as purely sucking value and a snake move.

    Any advice on this would be appreciated.

    Thank you

    J3ly

    submitted by /u/j3ly
    [link] [comments]

    Bandage girl!!

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 01:06 PM PST

    What are some Mods you want to see become Canon in Repentance?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2019 07:00 PM PST

    With Repentance itself basically being Antibirth + as well as Ed himself asking about stuff like External Item Descriptions possibly being added. What Mods would you want to see them add? Obviously Revelations is excluded because its both too much and redundant with Antibirth.

    For me personally, I want to see Hard Mode Major Boss Patterns become Canon, It adds so much to each run and makes it rewarding as hell. as well as making Hard Mode well, a Hard Mode.

    Also make Adam canon, its been 6 years!

    submitted by /u/TheYoshiTerminator
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment