• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 7, 2019

    The Binding of Isaac Damn.. what a steal!

    The Binding of Isaac Damn.. what a steal!


    Damn.. what a steal!

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 05:51 AM PST

    Box of friends + car battery + the battery + a few familiars = so many familiars (also had charged baby but it didn't do much work) seed: LA4FJ8TC (Lilith, afterbirth+, hard)

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 08:08 AM PST

    You can now read three books at once

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 08:59 AM PST

    When you accidentally donate blood

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 05:44 AM PST

    This is floor 2.. I think my ??? Run will be doing pretty good

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 06:33 AM PST

    I accidentally beat Greedier with the keeper...

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 05:25 AM PST

    Started as blue baby (since he and the keeper are the only 2 I need to beat Greedier with) and finally did a proper D20 break. The item room was filled with 20 active items, 1 of them being the void. I had a galaxy brain moment to suck them all up and leave. However, one of them was Click, so I wasn't on blue baby anymore... Couple of voids later, I rolled as The Keeper, and since at that time I was pretty much invincible, I went ahead as him and beat Greedier quite easily.

    Doing a D20 break for the 1st time feels so good!

    submitted by /u/RRudge
    [link] [comments]

    Playing the blue bomber challenge. There was this green gaper which fires green explosives on the corner, obviously I had to get close to kill him, shot me, and somehow now I’m stuck there!

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 06:45 AM PST

    I got the cracked crown yesterday, but it says locked. Any idea why? (PS4)

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 02:54 AM PST

    im making ultra greed in my ceramics class

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 12:06 PM PST

    Just rerolled myself with Dice Room and got some weird item combo.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 07:15 AM PST

    Lilith + Car Battery + 9 Volt = Friends!

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 11:13 PM PST

    Was a technology run but turned into a brimstone inner eye spoon bender run! Seed: 4VXJ LVSY

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 09:46 PM PST

    I'm not getting any achievements for killing mega satan after doing every other progress unlock on Judas

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 09:35 AM PST

    It worked for when I did my progression unlocks on isaac, but whenever I've tried Judas (twice now), the item won't unlock after killing mega satan. I've done both the poloroid and the negative on him, but for whatever reason I can't unlock mega satan. Is there something I'm missing here?

    submitted by /u/Matters-
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished my first ever Apollyon run by completing challenge room and killing Delirium after Hush in 33 minutes. Robes + Tractor beam + Book of Revelations on the first floor, 2 guppy items on the second, and Tech X + Ipecac on the third is a hell of a seed

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 04:31 AM PST

    Xbox One Afterbirth+ D4 bug?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 08:10 AM PST

    So Afterbirth+ is finally here. it's finally on console and I'm loving to be able to play through it.

    But whenever the D4 gives the Gnawed Leaf to Isaac my game crashes, again and again and again, is there any way around this problem? I'm having fantastic luck on Greed runs lately but my game usually crashes if the D4 is involved.

    No one else seems to have this issue except for a bunch of threads made 3 years ago. Is this maybe something to do with the release of the DLC?

    submitted by /u/hordesofbees
    [link] [comments]

    Afterbirth Daily Discussion - 2019/12/07

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 03:01 AM PST

    Hello, I'm IsaacDailyBot! I am a bot designed to create a new post each day so we can all discuss today's Afterbirth daily challenge!


    Please post all scores, discussion and thoughts and today's daily in the comments below. If you want to avoid being spoiled about the daily, don't venture below this point.


    IsaacDailyBot was created by elucidatr elucidater. If you have any questions or requests, please message him here

    submitted by /u/IsaacDailyBot
    [link] [comments]

    I had no idea he was so tall...

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 06:05 PM PST

    Lucky labyrinth

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 02:50 PM PST

    Crazy lucky Magdalene run tonight. Unlocked Super Bandage Girl and then beat MegaSatan with Tiny Planet / Ipecac.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 02:44 AM PST

    Finally beat the agonizing head trauma challenge woo!

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 08:17 PM PST

    I did it! Without holy mantle! Now let's see what that Keeper bullshit is all about.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 03:11 PM PST

    Finished a consecutive The Marathon with two special daily runs

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 06:13 AM PST

    Finished my second The Marathon challenge (5-win streak on daily runs) in 5 consecutive days, ending with the special Satoru Iwata's Birthday run yesterday! That was a fun way to finish it off!

    Night 4 was apparently Krampusnacht, which explains the WTF moment I had when Krampus showed up in a devil room on floor 1.

    https://bindingofisaacrebirth.gamepedia.com/List_of_curated_daily_challenges

    submitted by /u/leonmo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment