• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 4, 2019

    The Binding of Isaac It happened once to all of us

    The Binding of Isaac It happened once to all of us


    It happened once to all of us

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 10:47 PM PST

    An Aesthetically pleasing...kick in the balls..

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 07:46 AM PST

    Some Bum frens for Trauma

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 06:00 AM PST

    Damn, I hate the Dark Room. It's so difficult and unfair

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 08:30 AM PST

    The d4 is pretty epic.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 03:40 AM PST

    First time beating moms heart!!!!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 08:45 PM PST

    Beated moms heart for another time and i dont know what is that trapdoor leading.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 08:28 AM PST

    Anyone actually like Haemolacria?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 08:13 AM PST

    I'm genuinely curious. It's a high contender for one of the worst items in the game, in my opinion at least.

    Tears Rate? Absolutely murdered.

    Damage? Sure, you get a increase in it, but because of the new tears rate, you'll lose more damage then you'll have gained.

    Synergies? With a few exceptions, this is a detriment to most possibilities in synergies.

    Like, say what you will about stuff like Kamikaze and Butter Bean, but at least they don't actively hurt your run if you don't use them.

    It's literally worse IPECAC. MUCH worse IPECAC. Like, there's zero reason to take Haemo over IPECAC, from what I've seen.

    I'd rather take any other damage up than Haemo. At least then it feels like I've made a positive impact on my run.

    I'd definitely take Parasite or Compound Fracture over this, any day.

    And if I can have any other tear altering item, I'll take it over this.

    Except maybe Soy Milk, that pretty much has the opposite problems that Haemo has.

    Just wanted to see what others think, and if this is a popular opinion or not.

    submitted by /u/Tyler9351
    [link] [comments]

    An interesting room this is.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 07:26 AM PST

    Afterbirth Daily Discussion - 2019/12/04

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 03:01 AM PST

    Hello, I'm IsaacDailyBot! I am a bot designed to create a new post each day so we can all discuss today's Afterbirth daily challenge!


    Please post all scores, discussion and thoughts and today's daily in the comments below. If you want to avoid being spoiled about the daily, don't venture below this point.


    IsaacDailyBot was created by elucidatr elucidater. If you have any questions or requests, please message him here

    submitted by /u/IsaacDailyBot
    [link] [comments]

    I almost beat mom's heart

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 04:24 AM PST

    I wanted 'Huge Growth' achivment very badly

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 06:11 AM PST

    I hate those things...

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 02:18 AM PST

    why does eve exist

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 08:53 AM PST

    worse than isaac the stats so low

    submitted by /u/Paarthurnax69
    [link] [comments]

    I am so fucking mad

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 08:33 AM PST

    EZ Delirium

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 07:18 PM PST

    Ipecac Community Mod: Now On Steam!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 11:16 AM PST

    Question about Marked

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 06:03 AM PST

    Yo

    Is there any way to remove a tear effect like "Marked"?

    submitted by /u/Marc_A_Teleki
    [link] [comments]

    I can't do Daily Challenges? Every time I try to, this comes up and won't let me play. Can anyone help?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 05:46 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment