• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 26, 2019

    The Binding of Isaac Shit gets wild in secret rooms

    The Binding of Isaac Shit gets wild in secret rooms


    Shit gets wild in secret rooms

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 02:42 AM PST

    ah yes...chaos...my favorite

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 04:12 PM PST

    hi, it's me again, after some feedback from you guys i decided to make another version, i made some adjustments about eyes behind the hair, more subtle details and less effects. also, i gave eve some lil wounds and stole her teeth. you're welcome

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 12:34 PM PST

    Thanks for the paralysis pills

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 05:22 AM PST

    broken run/victory lap

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 07:16 AM PST

    Am i part of the cool kids now?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 06:43 AM PST

    it's idiotic i know

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 03:27 AM PST

    I hate Ultra Greed.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 04:55 AM PST

    Does anyone else hate this boss as much as i do? Everything about this boss is tedious and cheap. From him spawning a ridiculous amount of minions and and being the only boss in the entire game that can heal, and the hitboxes on his coins are very deceptive can tell you how many times i was positive i dodged it and take damage and when im sure im going to get hit i don't. Ultra Greedier is so much of a better boss than normal Ultra Greed. God i hope this boss get a rework in repentance.

    submitted by /u/HrGigerDick77
    [link] [comments]

    Vegetable Army (Revelations)

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 02:39 PM PST

    Crickets head + Guppys head start Eden

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 08:53 AM PST

    My wife made me this sweet Bumbo display to go along with gifting me Bumbo for Christmas!

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 08:56 PM PST

    Ludovico + fruitcake seed is d6k4 njtk

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 04:37 AM PST

    Fuck this room in every way shape and form

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 11:25 AM PST

    I GOT SO CLOSE!!!!

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 09:32 PM PST

    Fighting hush for my first time. Wish me luck

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 09:28 PM PST

    Will someone unlock the forgotten for me? $$

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 07:58 AM PST

    Been at it for couple weeks now and it's making me hate the game. I can venmo or cashapp some $$ in exchange for unlocking the character for me. Seriously fuck moms foot.

    Edit: Mods please delete.

    submitted by /u/IfoundAnneFrank
    [link] [comments]

    The devil offered me a great deal as a Christmas gift

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 12:02 PM PST

    Gifting afterbirth+ on steam is not an option?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 07:26 AM PST

    Hello,

    I am not too familiar with this game series, however my little brother is a fan, as a christmas present I wanted to give him afterbirth and afterbirth+.

    I've spare cash in my steam wallet that I wanted to use for this purchase. Gifting him afterbirth was possible, but now when I wanted to gift him afterbirth+ there is no option to purchase the dlc.

    Any ideas why I was able to gift afterbirth which is also a dlc, but not afterbirth+? And do you guys have any idea how I can get afterbirth+ to my brother's account?

    Thank you in advance

    submitted by /u/KoddoLoL
    [link] [comments]

    Might have gone a little overkill with the jera

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 05:13 PM PST

    So... can some1 explain the story?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 06:08 PM PST

    I really don't get it.

    I thought the drawings are real but now they aren't?

    What is true? What does the story mean? Is Isaac now dead? Is Isaac now reborn?

    Ahhh... So much confusion.

    Tagged as a spoiler because of Story explanation.

    submitted by /u/xXSilverMasterXx
    [link] [comments]

    isaac and judas, made them as xmas presents

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 02:10 PM PST

    That amount of luck I just got

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 12:33 PM PST

    What am i missing to unlock godhead?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 05:35 AM PST

    What am i missing to unlock godhead?

    I've gotten all the Lost hard mode completed but in my stats it still says godhead is a question mark.

    Shows no godhead

    Completed all of the lost in hard mode

    Am i missing something???

    submitted by /u/Tom1652
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment