• Breaking News

    Friday, December 27, 2019

    The Binding of Isaac Isaac And The Mind of Fire

    The Binding of Isaac Isaac And The Mind of Fire


    Isaac And The Mind of Fire

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 05:12 PM PST

    LOOK OUT! An Alaskan Bullworm!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 02:30 AM PST

    I had Diplopia, 20/20 and Polyphemus

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 04:30 AM PST

    Mr. President , get down !

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 02:57 AM PST

    I totally hate those masks with hearts, I TOTALLY HATE THEM, THE WORST NON-BOSS ENEMIES.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 07:18 AM PST

    That's all I wanted to say. If someone wants to add something, here you are. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/EveBlanc
    [link] [comments]

    Well ultra greed is no more

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 05:16 AM PST

    Oh no Oh fuck don't roll it oh no

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 11:48 PM PST

    The Lost vs Delirium, but the Lost has Gnawed Leaf and is a fucking pussy

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 11:00 PM PST

    Play. This. Seed. (Nintendo Switch Cain Hard Mode)

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 07:40 AM PST

    In my mind i was like: half black half normal heart ? Since when?.........But it's actually a half a heart on top of a black heart

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 06:58 AM PST

    One month ago I recived The Binding of Isaac for Switch as my birthday present. Two weeks ago I managed to kill Delirium with Isaac and complete his post-it except for the Greed modes. Today I finally did it.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 03:11 AM PST

    Brimstone + Haemolacria + Libra it's the best shit I ever seen

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 10:36 AM PST

    I made Isek MOOVI poster!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 10:53 AM PST

    Which run would you consider your worst "betrayal" run?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 03:39 AM PST

    Generally speaking, a run that was going absolutely amazing, like the stars had aligned and you were pretty much unbeatable, then you picked up an item you thought would make you even more powerful, but the item ended up being your cause of death because it synergized badly or wasn't quite the item you thought it was.

    For example, the amount of times I have picked up Ipecac thinking it was rubber cement and ended up being blown to Sheol because of it.

    submitted by /u/Drakeskulled_Reaper
    [link] [comments]

    Do you have any tips for achieving things in this game?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 08:04 AM PST

    I've been playing Isaac for ~4 months, and to be honest, some of the other characters are very hard to cope up with, especially Keeper, The Lost, and Lilith, and I've been playing on only one save (which is kinda slow, I know). I know that Repentance will be released in the second quarter of 2020 at its earliest. Meanwhile, I was browsing this sub, and honestly, I feel inferior: you guys are doing great at this game! Because of that, I'm asking for tips and tricks on these three characters, and general advice on the game. Thank you and I hope to improve by listening to your kind tips!

    submitted by /u/DDLCCrystonium
    [link] [comments]

    Looks like I've just beaten the Waka Waka Challenge

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 09:57 AM PST

    My personal AB items tier list BASED ON ICON APPEARANCE ONLY

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 07:22 PM PST

    Afterbirth Daily Discussion - 2019/12/27

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 03:01 AM PST

    Hello, I'm IsaacDailyBot! I am a bot designed to create a new post each day so we can all discuss today's Afterbirth daily challenge!


    Please post all scores, discussion and thoughts and today's daily in the comments below. If you want to avoid being spoiled about the daily, don't venture below this point.


    IsaacDailyBot was created by elucidatr elucidater. If you have any questions or requests, please message him here

    submitted by /u/IsaacDailyBot
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 Azazel Greed mode consistent crashes

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 04:01 AM PST

    I can live with the occasional crash but just got 3 in about an hour trying to unlock lilith. Possibly triggering at moment a black heart is taken.

    It isn't taking me back to start of level when crashing, its restarting a new run with all my items etc lost. Screen freezes for a second then you're back at the start. Can't see this one reported anywhere? any advice

    submitted by /u/Dr_Hexagon
    [link] [comments]

    Confusing huh...?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 09:50 AM PST

    So Isaac has 2 eyes but fires out of 1 each time. But when you get The Inner Eye, he starts shooting out his 2 eyes and his new neatly placed eye. When you don't have it, how come it only shoots 1?

    submitted by /u/StarZenKun
    [link] [comments]

    Double steam sale, Tech X, Sacred Heart, and Triple Shot! ( Seed included )

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 09:49 AM PST

    Rebirth frequent crashes

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 09:22 AM PST

    Bought rebirth yesterday and was mostly fine. After an hour the game crashed randomly and reset my current floor progress. Not a big deal just a few minute set back, but now it seems to crash every other run or few floors Is this common or does anyone know a fix to this? I've uninstalled and reinstalled Restarted my console Moved storage devices Nothing seems to have had any impact

    submitted by /u/shorty5k
    [link] [comments]

    What is the shop doing to my flies???

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 08:33 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment