• Breaking News

    Friday, December 13, 2019

    The Binding of Isaac Thanks, little fly, for ruining my greed run.

    The Binding of Isaac Thanks, little fly, for ruining my greed run.


    Thanks, little fly, for ruining my greed run.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 08:58 PM PST

    Tough choice

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 01:11 PM PST

    My deck of cards experience so far:

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 01:49 AM PST

    I only wanted to kill Isaac as ??? to unlock the D6 (and didn't think I'd even get that far) but somehow I wound up killing Delirium

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 03:52 AM PST

    Completed my first Character!

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 10:11 PM PST

    ??? found a few pills

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 10:02 PM PST

    Selling my soul for money

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 06:51 AM PST

    I find it funny that the Target exclusive cards are target related

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 04:30 PM PST

    Question about Nintendo Switch versions: why two different cartridge pictures?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 07:03 PM PST

    I FINALLY DID IT!!!!!!!!

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 07:55 AM PST

    after a grueling year and a half of playing Wrath of the Lamb, i finally beat Satan! thank God for Sacred Heart! sadly, all i unlocked was bag of bombs... i expected something better.

    submitted by /u/masked_dedede_18
    [link] [comments]

    Afterbirth Daily Discussion - 2019/12/13

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 03:01 AM PST

    Hello, I'm IsaacDailyBot! I am a bot designed to create a new post each day so we can all discuss today's Afterbirth daily challenge!


    Please post all scores, discussion and thoughts and today's daily in the comments below. If you want to avoid being spoiled about the daily, don't venture below this point.


    IsaacDailyBot was created by elucidatr elucidater. If you have any questions or requests, please message him here

    submitted by /u/IsaacDailyBot
    [link] [comments]

    Do I need to play the first game before Afterbirth?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 08:40 AM PST

    I just bought Afterbirth+ and after watching a playthrough, I have no idea what's happening. So I was wondering, should I play the 2011 game to learn what each object is and does and what each enemy is and does, or is it just something I fuck up and learn on the way?

    submitted by /u/TheUnbiquitousHe
    [link] [comments]

    Only greed and greedier to go with Isaac

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 07:30 AM PST

    I love when the game just crashes for absolutely no reason during a daily challenge.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 05:09 AM PST

    No error message, just in the middle of fighting 2 enemies on the last floor of my daily challenge and the game just closes. Of course this ends your run. This game pisses me off so much sometimes, how am I supposed to get the 5 daily wins in a row if the game just randomly decides 'fuck you' whenever it wants and ends my run?

    submitted by /u/BossAtlas
    [link] [comments]

    Gotta love floors where not a single key drops. Especially when you have Guppy's Tail.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 07:20 AM PST

    character tier list, fight me.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 05:14 PM PST

    What should I do, never been to void B4

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 01:09 AM PST

    Bugged greed donation machine?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 06:58 AM PST

    I've been playing afterbirth greed mode for a while. I got the donation machine to 109 coins on my first few tries, and I'm pretty sure I hadn't used Lilith and ??? yet. During the past couple of days, I did it like 20 more times, even with the 2 new characters, and yet it always exploded on the first coin. It doesn't even get to 110 by the next time, it just breaks. What should I do?

    submitted by /u/DoNotFeelSoGood
    [link] [comments]

    The mystery box could be anything! It could even be a key!

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 09:51 PM PST

    Needed key piece 2. Never stop searching.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 01:34 PM PST

    Got killed by Moms heart's spinning brimstone right as my daddy longlegs killed the heart, feelsbad would've gotten my 5th moms heart victory

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 03:46 PM PST

    Bout to Throw Hands With Mom (Yes I'm Tiny Af)

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 06:42 PM PST

    To Hush

    Posted: 12 Dec 2019 10:43 PM PST

    Can you not BE A PUSSY AND FUCKING HIDE IN THE GROUNDN FOR 15 FUCKING MINUTES WHILE AT 1% HP WHILE STILL MOVING TOWARDS ME AND SPAMMING A FUCKTON OF BULLETS AND A SHITLOAD OF BLUE WART THINGS FUCK YOU

    submitted by /u/popablaster
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment