• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 28, 2020

    The Binding of Isaac Brimstone with no brim

    The Binding of Isaac Brimstone with no brim


    Brimstone with no brim

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 04:41 AM PDT

    Tapeworm was funded in 5 minutes.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 12:04 AM PDT

    Hells yea

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 05:49 AM PDT

    Me trying To fight Mom for the first time

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 04:10 AM PDT

    "Why don't you have Keeper unlocked yet?" (16 coins weren't enough)

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 12:24 AM PDT

    Finally!! Cant wait for repantance

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 07:23 AM PDT

    How-

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    ??? character

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    So after killing hush i unlocked this character with the name ??? i dont know what is special about him/her cause to me its just isaac with blue hearts so i dont know if im missing something but i dont understand it also is there something special with the poop thing or like is it just a bad character?

    thanks :D

    submitted by /u/SillySalamander10
    [link] [comments]

    wow thanks guys

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 05:14 AM PDT

    ah im so happy i got on reddit everyone is so kind and helpful :) thanks guys

    submitted by /u/SillySalamander10
    [link] [comments]

    I hate life

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    My fellow redditors, what's the single item/room/enemy/boss that always makes you restart the run?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    i noticed my damage value as eve

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 04:26 PM PDT

    um what

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    so i just paused my game cause i killed hush as azazel and a hole in the wall opened and it took me to a place called the void and now im fighting a deliruim i think idk should i be worried is it easy

    ? please tell me fast

    submitted by /u/SillySalamander10
    [link] [comments]

    Afterbirth Daily Discussion - 2020/04/28

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    Hello, I'm IsaacDailyBot! I am a bot designed to create a new post each day so we can all discuss today's Afterbirth daily challenge!


    Please post all scores, discussion and thoughts and today's daily in the comments below. If you want to avoid being spoiled about the daily, don't venture below this point.


    IsaacDailyBot was created by elucidatr elucidater. If you have any questions or requests, please message him here

    submitted by /u/IsaacDailyBot
    [link] [comments]

    So my friend bought rebirth last night...

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    We get it, you got a one shot guppy roll

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 03:39 AM PDT

    You better keep showing that shit off to us, we are so god damned proud of you c:

    submitted by /u/XRoxasX96
    [link] [comments]

    A little oopsie.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    So I'm farming greedier alot these days for the greed machine unlocks. (I thought for ages, that the donation machine and greed machine gave the same unlocks, (another oopsie)) And I actually for once in months get a breaking run, you know the Blank card-Jera-D20-badazzle. After almost an hour of playtime, i decide to stack up on coins and cash in. So I obviously defeat greedier with No problems and fuck around IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROOM. Chest spawns right on top of me, and I dont get a single coin of progress... Back to homework, lads.

    submitted by /u/Fnuffle
    [link] [comments]

    It took me forever but I finally unlocked everything with the lost. Now I can firmly say I’ll never play as him ever again. If you’ll excuse me I’m gonna sleep forever my head hurts.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 11:39 PM PDT

    Worth it..?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    Brand new tabletop game from Edmund McMillen! Back Tapeworm if you haven’t already!

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 01:14 AM PDT

    I had a run...

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 10:03 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment