• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 23, 2020

    The Binding of Isaac I made a simple sketch of delirium

    The Binding of Isaac I made a simple sketch of delirium


    I made a simple sketch of delirium

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 05:09 AM PDT

    We love a good D20 Ultra Greed break!

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 01:23 AM PDT

    Delirium will be fixed in Repentance

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    first Daily ever. I'd say I ranked decently well

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 04:53 AM PDT

    Thing I made few years ago uwu

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    Then he turned himself into a pickle,funniest shit I’ve ever seen

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    Pretty good seed, isn't it? VEYJ 0DWR

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 06:08 AM PDT

    After 1k hours, I did it!

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    My progress with the lost (Rebirth)

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 04:22 AM PDT

    Ragman should drop ball of bandages

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 06:27 AM PDT

    Right now Rag is just the worst boss you could get on basement. Its harder and drops boss room items which feel like 50% hp ups 40%shitty stat ups. Ball of bandages make sense for him to drop and would make him a lot nicer to see on the first floors

    submitted by /u/Voisos
    [link] [comments]

    finally beat greedier with the lost, was tough but i managed with an insane run. also unlocked keeper

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    2 fire rate SOY Milk. Why though.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 03:08 AM PDT

    Book of the Dead appreciation thread

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 05:02 AM PDT

    Single handily carried me through my lost hush fight which allowed me to unlock godhead. Seriously it was basically unlimited projectile protection after building it up for a while

    submitted by /u/ADmax27
    [link] [comments]

    Finally beat the aprils fools challenge after three hours. Now the Ultra hard.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Idea for an active item - Quantum Toggle

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    I just had an idea for an active item that would work almost like the bone and spirit boys:

    Quantum Toggle Flavour text: The timelines diverge!

    When you pick it up the first time, it saves your current items, stats and HP as your 'base' items. Then, each time you pick up a new item or gain some sort of permenant buff or nerf, it gets applied to one of two different Isaacs; one with the switch in a 'down' position, and one in an 'up' position.

    In better words, let's say you pick up the toggle, and later on you see soy milk. You think, "wow, that's a zany item. It might be great if I get something like Libra, but suck if I got Ipecac". So, you activate the Quantum Toggle to switch to the "on" position and pick it up, then switch back

    Later you come accross ipecac. You don't want it to mess with your soymilk build so you make sure you're in the "off" position and pick it up. Now you have two pretty different builds in the same run; one with soymilk and one with ipecac, and you can swap between them at will.

    Possible issues: not just getting double HP for free, what's a reasonable charge amount for this kind of item, how do you handle swapping to a different spacebar item then back to the toggle, etc.

    What do you guys think? Would this be a cool item?

    submitted by /u/oue_k
    [link] [comments]

    Afterbirth Daily Discussion - 2020/04/23

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    Hello, I'm IsaacDailyBot! I am a bot designed to create a new post each day so we can all discuss today's Afterbirth daily challenge!


    Please post all scores, discussion and thoughts and today's daily in the comments below. If you want to avoid being spoiled about the daily, don't venture below this point.


    IsaacDailyBot was created by elucidatr elucidater. If you have any questions or requests, please message him here

    submitted by /u/IsaacDailyBot
    [link] [comments]

    Maybe dumb question

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    I googled it briefly and I found people that didn't know the Ctrl key swaps consumables when you're holding more than one. However, I just unlocked Forgotten and the ctrl key for him is used to switch between forms, so how do you swap pills/runes/cards when you're playing as The Forgotten? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Dionysian_Schizoid
    [link] [comments]

    Gotta love those Chaos Angel Rooms...

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    New two bosses done for my challenge! I honestly didn't think I could do The Frail No Damage with no items! (The Binding of Isaac NO ITEMS Challenge: The Hollow & The Frail (NO DAMAGE))

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    Apparently I permanently duplicated my Incubus... (Don't know if bug or game mechanic)

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 02:14 AM PDT

    more isaac in roblox :)

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment