• Breaking News

    Monday, April 20, 2020

    The Binding of Isaac Yes i know that Azazel is op, but you need some range ups to truly kick ass and chew bubble gum with him you dont need to maul my inbox with it.

    The Binding of Isaac Yes i know that Azazel is op, but you need some range ups to truly kick ass and chew bubble gum with him you dont need to maul my inbox with it.


    Yes i know that Azazel is op, but you need some range ups to truly kick ass and chew bubble gum with him you dont need to maul my inbox with it.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 04:57 AM PDT

    Chaos in a nutshell

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 05:45 AM PDT

    Found the super rare healing champion

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    I challenged myself to 100% all 3 save files before the next expansion dropped. Someone I knew told me I would never do it. Thank you for fueling the bitter revenge part of me.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 09:03 PM PDT

    Just got all completion marks for a character for the first time :D

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 11:58 PM PDT

    Don't u ever talk to me or my son ever again

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    Tell me if it looks good because I'm experimenting with copics!

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 11:20 PM PDT

    Me: "oh boy, tarot cloth, double 2 of diamonds and this is a new character, so 0% jam chance: this is my chance to finally put some coins in the greed machine" Greed machine: "That's a lot of pennies you got there. Would be a shame if...I jammed after literally 4 coins."

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 02:32 AM PDT

    Apparently the damage stat displays "inf" if you give yourself enough damage...

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 10:28 PM PDT

    Champion Rag Man as the 1st boss is bullshit.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    Today's daily and, I shit you not, within 20 seconds I had six raglings on screen moving around so quickly I was literally incapable of getting a shot on the main guy (I thought the limit was 4, but nope). Every time I killed one he'd do the move where he regained health and spawned another one.

    This wasn't even a skill issue. It was genuinely impossible to cause enough damage on any of the raglings to be able to get through, even when I did manage to get a few shots on him he'd just heal himself and launch another ragling.

    When you have no actual powerups, this is basically a "lol fuck you" boss. Gah. Just had to rant a little bit because I do the daily every day and that one just managed to piss me off immediately.

    submitted by /u/TheWindCriedDeath
    [link] [comments]

    Eden run. Ipecac, Monstro's Lung, some range up. Add Cricket's Body and Mom's Knife later on and my dumb ass chose The Polaroid instead of attempting The Lamb for the first time. What mistakes have you made on otherwise amazing runs?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    Many thanks to /u/d3v1anter for gifting me BoI: Rebirth! I'm almost 20 hours in and I've barely scratched the surface!

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    Munchies, The Insatiable (fan art, not a real boss)

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    Eazy Breezy

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 05:07 AM PDT

    Florian Himsl (the original Binding of Isaac programmer) explains how room generation worked in the flash game

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    Afterbirth Daily Discussion - 2020/04/20

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    Hello, I'm IsaacDailyBot! I am a bot designed to create a new post each day so we can all discuss today's Afterbirth daily challenge!


    Please post all scores, discussion and thoughts and today's daily in the comments below. If you want to avoid being spoiled about the daily, don't venture below this point.


    IsaacDailyBot was created by elucidatr elucidater. If you have any questions or requests, please message him here

    submitted by /u/IsaacDailyBot
    [link] [comments]

    Second one finished, all that was left was delirium, finished with one hit left on both the soul and forgotten. Got carried by getting a crawl space on the very first room on the first floor having 20/20, then holy light and bookworm, only damage item I got was the halo

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    Well thats powerful

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    So I just went to the void for the first time, not really knowing what I was getting myself into, and...

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 02:39 AM PDT

    I heard and saw the death noise/fuzziness and then looked at the health bar and there was still some left! so then I died immediatley from delirium sneaking up on me as stain! but then the death screen says I died from triachnid?? wtf is going on??

    submitted by /u/gloria-hamborger
    [link] [comments]

    Uh.... what

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 08:53 PM PDT

    I think I might have Jera'd once too many

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    I drew little horn and big horn

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    Game : how powerful do you want your run. Ne: YES

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    Glittony is best boy

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 05:00 AM PDT

    I was playing as Cain, doing Greedier mode to unlock the item and after pressing the Devil Room boss button, I had to fight the Bloat and Gluttony.

    I was annoyed because it was Bloat of course, but Gluttony just walked up behind him and blasted him with a Brimstone, killing him.

    Thanks, Gluttony, may you rest in piece, you will never be forgotten.

    submitted by /u/QuitBSing
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment