• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 21, 2020

    The Binding of Isaac I made some upgraded Sprites for The Four Horsemen/Harbingers

    The Binding of Isaac I made some upgraded Sprites for The Four Horsemen/Harbingers


    I made some upgraded Sprites for The Four Horsemen/Harbingers

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 09:33 PM PDT

    I made a Minecraft Creeper in the art style of The Binding of Isaac ^^

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    When the bombs explode just right [Gamebreak]

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    Don't talk to me or my son or my son's son ever again

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    Gonna fight Delirium. Is this enough damage?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    Ultra greedier has a unique hanging animation that is never used! His body is missing though...

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 11:28 PM PDT

    Appolyon In the Dark Room

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 09:45 PM PDT

    My best Random winstreak so far. Best way to enjoy the game once you finished it IMO

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    Really trembling afterwards: Ragman who spawned 4 spiders and had 2 with him/15 fire rate/1 heart/Eden streak at stake

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    I took sacred heart and my damage was brought up to 32 and I beat Issac to unlock the polaroid.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    glad i spent that week playing greed mode

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 10:02 PM PDT

    nice

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    Absolutely nutty

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 08:56 PM PDT

    My dumbassery cost me half of the keepers completion marks

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    Here I am trying to grind out the keeper. By the grace of Christ himself I manage to get car battery, habit, stopwatch, holy mantle and respectable dps. Manage to complete boss rush so that's great one down. Now I rush to hush and manage to make it with the slight help from an emperor card. everything's looking great it's basically a won run already. Nothing can ruin this right? Wrong. Hush shop I've got steam sale and restock and I think I'd picked up chaos too. Whole bunch of coins so I just bust down on the shop. Getting great items then suddenly a multicoloured polygonal item crosses my eyes. But I'm too far gone already. I'd picked up missing no. Now I'm here with one heart container and some god awful soy milk dps and I'm ready to break my computer. Fuck missing no.

    submitted by /u/ADmax27
    [link] [comments]

    Unlocking The Lost on my 2nd savefile - a neverending story (a small rant)

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 02:42 AM PDT

    So yesterday I had like the perfect run to finally unlock The Lost on my second save, which I'm currently playing on. Except it wasn't. I'm already pissed that it took so long, as I've already completed most of the completion marks with all other characters, including the piece of shit Keeper. On my first save it wasn't all that bad, I stumbled across the Poster by accident there.

    Anyways, yesterday I found Mom's Box on Basement 1, yay. And I even had the coins to get it. And guess what, the second trinket I generated was AAA Battery, so one trinket every three rooms - should be possible, right? Except it's not! I shit you not, I explored every single room in every single stage, fought every single challenge room, picked every single battery to get the max amount of charges - just to see possibly every fucking trinket which there is in this game but the Poster.

    Finally in Sheol, I get the trinket of my desire. Aaaand, you guessed it , there's no sacrifice room there.FUUUUUUUUUUUU!

    submitted by /u/-Naudiz-
    [link] [comments]

    Being able to play on the couch or bed is great!

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    OP Lilith run on Greed Mode (I had 12 hearts but I damaged myself for more companions)

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    Devil goes to the Angel room and he is a good Angel. Mods: soundtrack menu, dorime, persona 5

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    One of my first The Lost runs everyone! :)

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    The Binding Of Isaac: Afterbirth+ BACKWARDS MOD! (Start At Hardest Floor)

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    Me and my boys in our soon-to-be-lost run (crickets body, fire mind, dunce cap, broken mirror, cursed eye, and bobs brain). I don't think it gets any worse.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 02:28 AM PDT

    Luckiest Eden start ever? What are some of your most God-tier Eden starts?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 05:58 PM PDT

    Why is kills higher than encounters?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 04:45 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment