• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 13, 2020

    The Binding of Isaac A few months ago I purchased a Cain plushie for my fiance. Today she returned the favour with my favourite character; The Lost!

    The Binding of Isaac A few months ago I purchased a Cain plushie for my fiance. Today she returned the favour with my favourite character; The Lost!


    A few months ago I purchased a Cain plushie for my fiance. Today she returned the favour with my favourite character; The Lost!

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    Also got True Platinum God, and a nice synergy to boot.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 10:18 PM PDT

    [Teaser] Looking for a tough new challenge? Something big and exciting is coming soon!

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Interesting combo I got thanks to Missing No. (Brimstone + Fate's Reward + Lachryphagy)

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    I'm sorry I even went through the effort to unlock Isaac's Heart

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    Thank you angel room, very cool

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 06:50 PM PDT

    Vectorized Isaac Week #163: Tough Love

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    Afterbirth plus eden seed, starting with Tonsil

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    Cain is fun

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    On Xbox 1 have all the afterbirth+ dlc and have a question

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    How do I get the red ¢ on my completion in the top right of the screen? And what items do I need to pick up the best synergies.

    submitted by /u/Mr___whisper
    [link] [comments]

    first time seeing this tear effect (sad bomb + mutant spider + inner eye + cricket's body + dr fetus + mom's knife + tiny planet)

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    Do you need all the completion marks for the Keeper and Forgotten to get Platinum God/ True Platinum God?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 03:51 AM PDT

    I fear I know the answer I'm going to get but thought I should check before grinding them out...

    I know that Platinum God doesn't need the Lost fyi

    submitted by /u/AceOS24
    [link] [comments]

    WIP made mod that let's you control friendly enemies

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 07:33 PM PDT

    Do i need AB on to play AB+?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    Some more isaac ideas

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 11:47 PM PDT

    Hospital Bracelet - "Stay healthy" - Passive Item

    May drop from Blood Banks rarely. +1 Red Heart Container. Heals 3 Red Hearts upon entering a new floor, and heals 1/2 a Red Heart every 25 enemies killed.

    -------------------------------------------

    Metabolic Panel - "Don't tamper with the results" - Active Item

    Can be used whenever. Upon use, takes half a red heart and spawns coins (twice as much as the IV Bag). Upon taking or gaining any kind of heart, Metabolic Panel will empty and cannot be used for the rest of the floor.

    -------------------------------------------

    Lil' Martyr - "Thorny buddy" - Passive Item

    A familiar that follows behind Isaac, dealing damage to nearby enemies as well as offering a protective thorn shield when in direct contact with Isaac, dealing damage to enemies that try to run into him.

    -------------------------------------------

    Goat Heart - "HP up, he wants blood" - Passive Item

    +1 Red Heart Containers. Devil Deal chance is no longer affected by Red Heart damage.

    -------------------------------------------

    Replacement Pet - "He bites!" - Passive Item

    -0.2 Tears. Isaac gains a rat that follows behind him. After clearing a room, the rat has a chance to dig up a bonus pickup. The rat will also bite enemies, dealing x1.5 Isaac's tear damage. Upon killing every 10 enemies, the rat will get bigger, dealing more damage per bite, and at 30 enemies killed, it will start to block shots. At 40 enemies killed, it stops growing, and will also start orbiting Isaac when not attacking, trying to intercept shots.

    submitted by /u/cyborgchocolate
    [link] [comments]

    4 devil deals? Seed : 4TGV VYKL, Eve, chest deal

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    Do I have Godhead

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 04:28 AM PDT

    I don't want to touch the lost for a good while and I have completed boss rush, the lamb and ???

    I haven't defeated durilium nor mega Satan and I want a break but I'm not leaving till I have my god-damn god head. Some online sources say you need to complete all ten checks to unlock this item and some say just the prior.

    Help free me of this curse, is the item in my angel pool or no?

    submitted by /u/Foetusahoy
    [link] [comments]

    Help please!

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 03:14 AM PDT

    I've been going for the dedication and marathon achievements and I've got 6 wins on the past 6 dailys in a row but still no marathon achievement. I was wondering if anyone else has this problem (on ps4) and if they figured a way around it

    submitted by /u/blazeaten
    [link] [comments]

    Afterbirth Daily Discussion - 2020/06/13

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    Hello, I'm IsaacDailyBot! I am a bot designed to create a new post each day so we can all discuss today's Afterbirth daily challenge!


    Please post all scores, discussion and thoughts and today's daily in the comments below. If you want to avoid being spoiled about the daily, don't venture below this point.


    IsaacDailyBot was created by elucidatr elucidater. If you have any questions or requests, please message him here

    submitted by /u/IsaacDailyBot
    [link] [comments]

    I found a REALLY WEIRD BUG while using debug console, I got in a weird, bugged level that shouldn't exist, also it has no name and it's really short

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    I want to die.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 04:20 PM PDT

    Something happened, I lost my active item (Guppy's Head) and now every room explodes, destroying every obstacle. What happened? My items:

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 02:09 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment