• Breaking News

    Friday, June 19, 2020

    The Binding of Isaac I'll be honest: i just love all of them

    The Binding of Isaac I'll be honest: i just love all of them


    I'll be honest: i just love all of them

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 04:46 AM PDT

    Oh no!I wonder how much health I have!

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    I decorated my own birthday cake!

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    The sacrifices one must make to obtain Mega Blast (last item)

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 06:00 AM PDT

    Guppy Tattoo!

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    Isaac, but as an anime character (Blend S)

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 06:28 AM PDT

    Okay i mayyyy have sliiiiightly broken the game. just sliiiiightly

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    At least, first Delirium!!!

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 06:25 AM PDT

    Of all things that is the last one if your wondering the last item before this was missing no.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 10:46 PM PDT

    What is the worst boss in Rebirth?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    For me, it's Delirium. It's unfair and sometimes pure skill can't help you.

    submitted by /u/scyzorykzsadow
    [link] [comments]

    Afterbirth Daily Discussion - 2020/06/19

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    Hello, I'm IsaacDailyBot! I am a bot designed to create a new post each day so we can all discuss today's Afterbirth daily challenge!


    Please post all scores, discussion and thoughts and today's daily in the comments below. If you want to avoid being spoiled about the daily, don't venture below this point.


    IsaacDailyBot was created by elucidatr elucidater. If you have any questions or requests, please message him here

    submitted by /u/IsaacDailyBot
    [link] [comments]

    Polyphemus + The Forgotten = Mega Bone

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    Hopefully I can beat Mom for the first time with this!

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    My soul hurts. Another failed IITC run.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    Antibirth Deleted Saves

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    Has anyone else experienced an issue where, every time you close the game it wipes all the save files? I love antibirth but I don't want to have to spend a couple of hours unlocking the alternative floors every time I play. I even downloaded a 3,000,000% save file, which I have to replace every time I boot it because it keeps disappearing and I've no idea why.

    submitted by /u/Scottropey
    [link] [comments]

    Underrated Item Spotlight #2 - Sulfuric Acid!

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    Hey, y'all. I'm here today to talk about underrated items that are outshined by it's contemporaries. These items are often downplayed in synergies, but for min maxers and noobs alike, are pretty good!

    Item number 2 is sulfuric acid. Now this seems like another chance shot, with the likes of tooth love and fear shot. But acid's a little different; Acid shots can break rocks, and you get a damage up! This item is suprisingly good for min maxers. It's a free marked rock! On the first few floors, where bombs can be hard to come by. having acid can be useful.

    It's also useful for pots; After all, when you want that arcade on floor 2, or diplopia, pots become stepping stones. Having a tool to break them is immensely useful.

    What do y'all think? Is this a god-tier item or is it f-tier? I'd love to hear your conversations in the comments!

    submitted by /u/dormant_kerosene
    [link] [comments]

    This is the best thing I’ve ever found

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    Isaac loses his fingers

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    Covid-19 challenge

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Starting items: PHD, Lump of coal, Contagion , The virus

    Starting stats:normal stats but below Isaac's starting damage (basically you have 1.50 damage)

    Goal: ??? (Blue Baby)

    Description: Since Isaac starts with low damage and he has lump of coal, you need to keep your distance from enemies to do good damage. You also have contagion, which means the first enemy that gets killed will poison nearby enemies.

    Tell me how it goes :), you need pc to get the debug console so you can get those items

    submitted by /u/Da-KingNub
    [link] [comments]

    after multiple save resets and tears of pain, i have completed The Lost.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    Acid Baby + VURP! this is definitley an interesting synergie

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    I kinda broke it.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 12:37 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment