• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 16, 2020

    The Binding of Isaac The suffering and the pain... it's finally over

    The Binding of Isaac The suffering and the pain... it's finally over


    The suffering and the pain... it's finally over

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 05:54 AM PDT

    After beating delirium and mega satan i finally got maggy!

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    Apparently using A Card Against Humanity while having Hallowed Ground makes poop spawn like this

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 12:48 AM PDT

    Why walk when you can bring the chests to you?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    Haemoalcria, Whip Worm, Soy Milk, and Brimstone!

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    oh yeah I unlocked new stuff tons of new challenges

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    Glad I bought that Mystery Gift! If only I had a backpack...

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    tinted rock under the statue????

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    Finally...

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    Beat Delirium for the first time on my first time playing Judas

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 01:21 AM PDT

    The Mulligan + Corny poop

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 04:50 AM PDT

    With the Mulligan item, you can keep hitting the orbiting fly on the Corny poop and it will keep producing flies. I have not tried it yet with guppy.

    submitted by /u/HonHonBaguette_
    [link] [comments]

    i got my hands on graph paper and did the isaac sprite with it

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    Loving the color

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    Will TBOI (2011 - first game) run well on Windows 10?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    Hey, TBOI players.

    Will the FIRST version of The Binding of Isaac (+ Binding of Isaac: Wrath of the Lamb DLC if it matters) run good on windows 10 64bit PC? I don't have any plans on modding the game (mods such as more content, fps unlock or something). I don't care if the game is locked at 30 fps, I wonder if It can run on win10?

    Have a nice day.

    submitted by /u/thebindingofimcoolxd
    [link] [comments]

    2 Players, 1 Isaac, made a tiny video edit at around 3:38 that made me laugh

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 06:40 AM PDT

    Stonks

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    After 580 hours and almost 5 years I finally unlocked Godhead!

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 12:59 AM PDT

    Probably the best starting floor I've ever had

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    Afterbirth Daily Discussion - 2020/06/16

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    Hello, I'm IsaacDailyBot! I am a bot designed to create a new post each day so we can all discuss today's Afterbirth daily challenge!


    Please post all scores, discussion and thoughts and today's daily in the comments below. If you want to avoid being spoiled about the daily, don't venture below this point.


    IsaacDailyBot was created by elucidatr elucidater. If you have any questions or requests, please message him here

    submitted by /u/IsaacDailyBot
    [link] [comments]

    Someone should make internet site like Platinumgod, but for modded items.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    For example you could go to this site, and send link to its moderators, so they could add a mod in. There would be a bunch of sections, like if there are a bunch of items from one mod, or just a mod that is one item. I could try to make something like this, but I'm trash at coding. What do you people think about it?

    submitted by /u/Alexix128
    [link] [comments]

    Can you all recommend a walkthrough series...

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    Where the YouTuber explains all that is happening for a beginner. I just got the game and I think I understand the very basics but really not sure all that is going on and would like to learn but most walkthroughs I've seen don't really explain what is going on. Any good walkthroughs or guides you would recommend for a brand new player?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Anonymous333123
    [link] [comments]

    Challenge idea

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    Hello !

    I tought about a challenge with The Forgotten : the player can't switch into the etheral form, the only way to do damage is by shooting bombs directly into enemies with the mace/club (sorry for bad english i'm french).

    To do so, the player has permanent golden bombs.

    I hope no one has already posted this idea, if so I apologize !

    submitted by /u/DatCitizz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment