• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 27, 2020

    The Binding of Isaac Excited to see what the next few weeks bring!

    The Binding of Isaac Excited to see what the next few weeks bring!


    Excited to see what the next few weeks bring!

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 12:25 AM PDT

    When opening a golden chest

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    Oh how I love breaking this game.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 06:28 AM PDT

    It's so fun when Isaac one-shots you when you have nearly full health

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 05:28 AM PDT

    NOW THAT'S A LOT OF MONEY!!!

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 04:41 AM PDT

    I think I breaked it

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 03:27 AM PDT

    I've done it. I've hit the biggest bullshit RNG of all time.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    Let me set the stage for you. I'm working on my second save file and recently unlocked Apollyon. The run is good. I got a very early Polyphemus that paired nicely with Tech X and a few tears upgrades. Health is in a great place too. I haven't even unlocked the polaroid yet, so I'm still taking the negative by default. I wrap up Womb II and decide I'm more than strong enough to go for the Dark Room completion rather than work towards my polaroid unlock. Sheol is a cakewalk and I arrive in the Dark Room.

    Curse of the Blind.

    Surely a recipe for disaster, but no, I'm smart. I think to myself, ah ha, I cannot pick up a potentially run ruining item if I just use The Void to eat them all!

    I Void an item and suddenly the D100 flashes on the screen. I am reduced a mere shell of my former power. This roll has zero redeeming qualities. Bad damage, garbage fire rate, low range... In a fit of panic I try using Void again in the next room [ Left over double charge from The Battery ] to try and proc whatever caused my misfortune and I'm met with a roll somehow even more mediocre than the last one. I'm bewildered. I struggle through a few rooms attempting to charge up Void again and when I do, nothing happens. No re-roll. I'm at a loss for words. Shortly thereafter, I am overwhelmed and die a sad and pitiful death in a double Widow room.

    I sit there in silence attempting to grasp what the hell just happened. I play a Lilith Greed Mode run to try and feel better but still manage to die from playing poorly. The salt is too powerful. I go back to wondering how the hell my Apollyon run went straight to shit. I don't even have The Lost unlocked yet, much less the D100. I pull up the wiki to skim all the active items to try and make some sense of it.

    Then I see it. I realized what happened.

    It was the D Infinity. I must have absorbed the D Infinity, and on its first use, it gave me the D100. The second time I used it, I may have gotten the D4, and then after that some other dice roll that had no impact on my items/stats...

    So in one fell swoop, I absorbed [ instead of just picking up ] the one active item that could spell ruin for me, hit a one in nine chance to get the D100, which then in turn gave me an awful roll... I have never been more salty in my life. Edmund owes me a personal apology for this garbage game. God I can't wait for Repentance.

    tl;dr RNG strikes again

    submitted by /u/BurningRabbit
    [link] [comments]

    I have acquired Death’s Touch

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    I finally got a lucky run (also got Sacred Heart and Eve's Mascara later and ended up with 220 dmg without breaking the game)

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 02:27 AM PDT

    Decided to try and get my completion Marks with Keeper, game told me not to

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 04:23 AM PDT

    This is what true pain looks like

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 05:39 AM PDT

    I finally did it, after 300+ hours

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    Lost streak is gone

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 02:53 AM PDT

    Revelations is the best AB+ mod ever made

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 05:40 AM PDT

    Bumbo want more coin

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    Creating an army of super meat boys

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 07:23 PM PDT

    Depression in screenshot form

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    test_001

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    Afterbirth Daily Discussion - 2020/08/27

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    Hello, I'm IsaacDailyBot! I am a bot designed to create a new post each day so we can all discuss today's Afterbirth daily challenge!


    Please post all scores, discussion and thoughts and today's daily in the comments below. If you want to avoid being spoiled about the daily, don't venture below this point.


    IsaacDailyBot was created by elucidatr elucidater. If you have any questions or requests, please message him here

    submitted by /u/IsaacDailyBot
    [link] [comments]

    Uhhh excuse me?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 06:47 AM PDT

    TIL that Science! tears can kill the Blighted Ovum ghost.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    1 run per day, trying to complete all characters

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment