• Breaking News

    Monday, August 3, 2020

    The Binding of Isaac Is this good? I think it is

    The Binding of Isaac Is this good? I think it is


    Is this good? I think it is

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 12:12 AM PDT

    I have been practicing spriting since the fake leak and stuff, what do you guys think?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    Was looking through one of my art books and found this at I made a year ago. Not gonna lie, it’s pretty messy.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    Finnaly killed delirium with the lost! , now next thing is keeper torture :(

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 08:17 PM PDT

    Yay, cancer!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    Just discovered that with only a toilet door and a misplaced finger, you can make an Odd Mushroom yourself.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 06:47 AM PDT

    The first devil deal on the second floor

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    azazel + ludovico technique seems a little absurd...

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 09:12 PM PDT

    UPDATE Its comming out good!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    Sac Dagger and Book of Shadows in the same room in the womb?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 10:46 PM PDT

    Another Eden Streaker?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    Hello dear BoI community!

    I am a long-time fan of this subreddit and enjoy all the content I can see here by a great deal!

    During the last few weeks, I decided to step up my BoI game and start recording my Eden Streaks. If you are into soothing, deep male voices and/or just enjoying watching people play your most favorite game, you came to the right place!

    So far, I only have one run on YouTube, but more will follow. I would be so happy if I could create a small group below my videos, discussing my playstyle, my in-game choices and overall just chat around.

    Feel free to check out the video and also give me some feedback, whether or not this is appropiate in this subreddit (rules said this is okay once a week).

    Thanks in advance for the time you took to read this post and I hope I will find some of you on the videos!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=im5oHPmINek

    submitted by /u/pinkypinkmano
    [link] [comments]

    Shell game begger!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 03:38 AM PDT

    My idea for rebalancing Missing Page 2 (think of it kinda like an evil Scapular)

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    Afterbirth Daily Discussion - 2020/08/03

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    Hello, I'm IsaacDailyBot! I am a bot designed to create a new post each day so we can all discuss today's Afterbirth daily challenge!


    Please post all scores, discussion and thoughts and today's daily in the comments below. If you want to avoid being spoiled about the daily, don't venture below this point.


    IsaacDailyBot was created by elucidatr elucidater. If you have any questions or requests, please message him here

    submitted by /u/IsaacDailyBot
    [link] [comments]

    Some things just aren't meant to be.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    isaac pog

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    Ever since I got afterbirth plus I’ve been messing around with the console and making cool synergies and it’s freaking fun

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 07:02 AM PDT

    I'm chuffed to say that I am just waiting to collect one final item that I've unlocked to gain my Real Platinum God trophy along with others..

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    The thing is though.. that item is Mega Blast and I know it has a much decreased chance of appearing in Devil Rooms but man.. I've been playing about a week and a half and still no joy!

    Are there any tips on increasing the likelihood of it appearing? Aside from playing as Isaac w D6. I super excited to have the trophy pop on my PS4 along with a bunch of others. I've been an avid fan of the game and have been playing since vanilla and I honestly never thought I would be good enough to achieve this.

    I guess I'm just being impatient but if love to know how others got on with finding this item the first time and how often does it appear for you in general.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/lostincuriousyellow
    [link] [comments]

    Two Steam coupons and Infinite Stock. Everything is mine.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 02:47 PM PDT

    Most frustating run ever

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    This is my first time posting here, so sorry if this post doesn't fit the content here, if it doesn't I will remove it ASAP, but the title is not a clickbait, keep reading to find, my most frustrating run EVER.

    You see, it was a peaceful day in the Dark Room, I was killing The Lamb with Keeper to unlock stuff when the portal to The Void appears, at first I think, nah, I shouldn't go, but then I thought hey, I had nothing else to do, so I just jump in.

    And then... it happenned, Curse of the Lost, ok, we can handle this, but the problem was not the Curse of the Lost, it was the freaking Cursed Eye I had picked under a Curse of the Blind (I know, never dig down in Minecraft and never take anything under Curse of the Blind, but my run was going pretty bad at that moment, so I took the risk, but I will never do it again, I paid the price for my sin, sorry), but in the same floor I got Holy Mantle and when I reached The Void I had good stats, so I had an actual chance of defeating it.

    Then I find the Delirium room after defeating one or two other bosses, and the first time, when it was half HP more or less, one tear hit me while charging (the Holy Mantle was almost always consumed with unavoidable damage, you know, Delirium stuff), and I realised how horrible it can be to have Cursed Eye, so yes, I was teleported out one time, and again, and again. I don't know how many times the fight was restarted, but oh my lord, too many, I was starting to run out of coins that I had left behind, I was teleported to another Boss Room and I was teleported to the Secret Room twice!, so you can imagine the feeling, repeating the fight over and over, and more than once it only had like 5% HP left just to lose all the progress.

    But finally, I could win... I am so exhausted, fighting Delirium like this is beyond frustating, so, people, what do you think? did you have a game worse than this one? I have 850 hours and this is the first time that Iactually wanted to stop playing.

    Sorry for all the rage, but this was one run I don't want to repeat, you can imagine why, Curse of the Blind hit me hard this time.

    TL;DR: The Void + Keeper + Cursed Eye = Hell

    submitted by /u/Angel429a
    [link] [comments]

    Binding of Isaac but 666 gang 4 lyfe

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 09:34 AM PDT

    Updated Angel/Devil Room Items Tier List

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 05:15 AM PDT

    This is my Eden start

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment