• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 4, 2020

    The Binding of Isaac Hey! :(

    The Binding of Isaac Hey! :(


    Hey! :(

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 12:34 AM PDT

    Isaactober 2020 Day 03

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 08:30 PM PDT

    If I didn’t have bombs I’d be mad

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 09:29 PM PDT

    Such a good one

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 01:32 AM PDT

    It’s that time of year

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 05:46 AM PDT

    I started with brimstone in an Eden run

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 01:54 AM PDT

    Who thought this was judas

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 02:26 AM PDT

    Posted it on beadsprites, figured I should here too!

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    That was fast

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 02:41 AM PDT

    This game never ceases to amaze me... i just started on my 2nd save slot, haven't beat mom yet, and here i am in the dark room with 2/3rds guppy, pyromaniac, and curse of the tower (w/ bonus dark bum)

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 04:49 AM PDT

    Late to the party, but 8 years after buying the original Binding of Isaac I finally went back and got Eternal God!

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    fear of spiders?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    Unofficial Afterbirth daily discussion 2020/10/04

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 04:09 AM PDT

    No idea where the bot is today, but I guess it hasn't come up. I'll post my run in the replies to this post like I normally do. Feel free to talk about the daily here :)

    submitted by /u/p0isonfrog
    [link] [comments]

    Fight

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    Wow. Finally.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 03:33 AM PDT

    Ladies and Gentlemen, I did it

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    First floor, first room and it's connected to a shop rather than a library. I thought that's not possible...

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 09:33 PM PDT

    A crazy story.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 01:04 AM PDT

    So, recently I've gotten back into the Binding of Isaac thanks to the youtuber Sinvicta and his daily Eden runs, and I've started to work my way back towards 100%.... Its been a slow and (so far) painful process as my skills are extremely rusty. I just got done with.... a wild ride to say the least.

    So I was playing Lilith (my favorite character) and began a run on Hard Mode (Seed: HTQR P8WD) started with Holy Mantle. An excellent item that no doubt saved the run. A few floors later I picked up Jacob's Ladder, and after that I fought the fallen and picked up Brimstone! I later played a Demon Beggar and Cambion Conception went off, providing me with a second Incubus! Needless to say, at this point I was riding high... Then I accidentally left my Box of Friends in a devil room, I had picked up the book of Sin and accidentally hit the button to use my Stars card... teleporting me out... I panicked... and after entering the Curse room (Thanks to Holy Mantle~) I found a red chest which teleported me back to the devil room! I picked up my Box of Friends and went on my way. I managed to No-Hit both levels of the The Depths and Mom, Unlocking Samson (Yay!). Then after fighting Fistula in Womb 1, I got a seventh Red Heart Container, unlocking Magdalene (Yay!) and I had a Joker card to use on Womb 2. I get down and immediately use the Joker card, teleporting to the Devil Room, where I find a Trap Door. Confused, I try looking it up... and when I found nothing about it (on the wiki) disaster struck AGAIN! I accidentally quit out of the run, and upon trying to continue, the game would crash. My heart sunk, and I scrambled to look up if there was a way to save my run. There was! I had Steam verify the integrity of my Game Files, and it worked! After doing a little more searching, I found out that despite the fact that I was not supposed to have Access to Sheol, this Trap Door would take me there! I hopped down, and made my way to Satan, and with Three Brimstone Spewing Incubi at my side, Satan was slain, winning me the run, and unlocking Serpent's Kiss~.

    I honestly have... No idea how I managed to pull that crap off, but I did! My butterfingers, the insane difficulty of the game, and my rusty skills tried their best to kill me, but in the end, I succeeded~

    submitted by /u/KillerFuta0331
    [link] [comments]

    somebody knows what the hell is this?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    In the Isaac Discord, they call me the Synergy Sketcher (they don't). Here's a synergy that I drew up a long time ago, Gatling Lung. More coming soon! Leave suggestions in the comments!

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 06:35 PM PDT

    I drew the Isaac boss!

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    Got the last two ticks for the forgotten, ome with an amazing d20 run, then an equally amazing tech x run with doctor fetus and ipecac at the end.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    Hey, you know the 3 button room where the blue spike blocks are behind the buttons?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    CAN YOU GUYS MAKE IT SO THE SPIKES DO NOT JUST SLIDE OVER THE UNPRESSED BUTTONS EVERY GOD DAMN TIME? THANK YOU.

    submitted by /u/goatfuckersupreme
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment