• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 2, 2020

    The Binding of Isaac I'm new to animating, and I still don't know how to use Isaac's animator but I made this gif, it is a mod I'm working on ^^

    The Binding of Isaac I'm new to animating, and I still don't know how to use Isaac's animator but I made this gif, it is a mod I'm working on ^^


    I'm new to animating, and I still don't know how to use Isaac's animator but I made this gif, it is a mod I'm working on ^^

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 01:22 AM PST

    First Floor Double Steam Sale On Greedier

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 06:58 PM PST

    1% Skill and 99% Faith

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 02:40 PM PST

    Almost broke "Pay to Play" challenge...

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 06:45 AM PST

    Finally got ready for Repentance today, it took a while. Ready for you Breadmund!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 03:53 AM PST

    just start playing azazel and yes it is happening

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 06:54 AM PST

    What’s the most underrated item?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 07:49 AM PST

    I think PhD is an S-tier item, but no one else seems to think so. Having all good pills can be a run saver, especially if you find Tears Up (which is pretty likely). What do you think is the most underrated item?

    submitted by /u/ProbablyJamesLive
    [link] [comments]

    UPDATE NUMBER I DON'T EVEN FUCKING KNOW ANYMORE BUT HERE'S FOEND FIOLO, IT JUST GOT RELEASED AND I'M ON THAT PAIN TRAIN BITCH

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 07:57 PM PST

    POV: You're fighting Delirium and you have 3 Dry Babies

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 10:21 AM PST

    let it rip

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 02:11 AM PST

    It is the CONCEPT of the home screen, but without back drawings or whatever I will put on it (Probably a table).

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 05:51 AM PST

    Stone Grimace and other things allow for fly spawning.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 05:32 AM PST

    I don't know if this is already well known, but if you keep shooting at a Stone Grimace when you have the Guppy transformation or have The Mulligan, you can get as many flies as you want!

    This is very useful in situations where you took Dead Cat and only have one heart to fight a boss.
    Example: The other night, I was in this situation and had to fight Isaac. He kept killing me because it was so hard for me not to take one hit, so, on my last life I went searching for some way of getting a soul heart, shooting while I was running, and that's when flies starting spawning from shooting the Stone Grimace.
    I just shot it until the flies looked more like a blue ring than flies and didn't even have to shoot to kill Isaac.

    submitted by /u/AceX1990
    [link] [comments]

    Are stat up pills temporary or permanant

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 03:16 AM PST

    I know certain effects are temporay but what about stat ups?

    submitted by /u/Urmomveystr8
    [link] [comments]

    Most broken run ever

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 06:37 AM PST

    Keeper

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 06:06 AM PST

    Hello, this dude is the only one left for completion along with some stuff.

    I wanted to know if there are some things to do to make him less hard. I did many attempts with him and only managed to complete 2 runs (blue baby&the lamb with boss rush).

    I am kind of fine with how he works but the tear rate is very bad

    Also I heard that he will be changed a little bit with repentance, is that true ?

    Thank you for the help

    submitted by /u/Exostosee
    [link] [comments]

    Yeah I gusss I’ve played a little bit

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 08:47 PM PST

    wha-

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 03:38 AM PST

    Are store upgrades through donations permanant?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 03:35 AM PST

    An old piece of Envy

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 09:15 AM PST

    How do i beat greed mode as azazel?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 01:39 AM PST

    Mods does not work

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 08:21 AM PST

    For some reason i cant enable installed mods. When i press tab nothing happens and i Just dont know what to do

    submitted by /u/Henry34111
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know why I can't do daily runs?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 02:04 AM PST

    broken modem on PlayStation

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 04:11 AM PST

    Hi guys, I started recently my road to platinum since I only need magdalene, lilith and eve to complete and like 2 or 3 challenges. Looking around the trophy I noticed one asking to unlock all secrets, endings and items. Now, I've seens that the "Broken modem" requires you to win 30 daily so, right now, my question is: do you need to win them in 30 differents daily (so basically an entire month of daily) or you can just do all of them in one single day by doing the same daily over and ever? because honestly one month trophy seems so stupid to me.

    submitted by /u/LoSmudgy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment