• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 11, 2021

    The Binding of Isaac Casual First XL Floor with Chaos.

    The Binding of Isaac Casual First XL Floor with Chaos.


    Casual First XL Floor with Chaos.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 04:02 AM PST

    Thanks chaos.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 05:51 AM PST

    I don’t think I’ve ever seen a narrow hallway connect to a Secret room before...and I’ve been playing for years! (SUPER secret rooms connected to a hallway aren’t uncommon, but never normal secret rooms)

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 12:26 AM PST

    Boss Fusion One: Hell’s Gate.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 10:57 PM PST

    Northernlion Ranks Every Item

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 12:36 PM PST

    My new Delirium record 3 seconds

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 07:06 PM PST

    Can I join the cool kids table now?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 02:53 AM PST

    Delirium vs. Double Steam Sale

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 03:18 PM PST

    I made these little drawings of guppy and eve for a mod that I would like to do on Friday night Funky

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 08:19 AM PST

    My sculpt of Mega Satan Final Form.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 10:30 AM PST

    meme i made ( irrelevant i know)

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 08:47 AM PST

    Which do you prefer? Chest or Dark Room?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 09:40 AM PST

    Chest or Dark Room? and why?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Ally0Paly
    [link] [comments]

    Died with half a heart (Charm of the Vampire). Ultra Hard with Brim, Cricket's Head, Growth Hormones.... and The Wiz!

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 05:53 AM PST

    This would be my second win with issac im pretty sure i’m gonna lsoe this perfect run but heres hoping

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 09:37 AM PST

    Umm... I haven't seen this before

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 05:46 AM PST

    A really stupid item idea I had in the shower

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 07:13 AM PST

    Item: Dad's Apron

    "Kiss the griller!"

    +1 soul heart. Increase the chances of getting meat-type items like MEAT!, Cube of Meat, Raw Liver, etc. Gives Isaac an apron with a spatula and burger on it. Boss drop.

    submitted by /u/ViewtifulGene
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else find the Blindfolded Challenges really not fun?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 04:09 AM PST

    Pain.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 12:59 PM PST

    Ik im gonna die cause im ass even with the easiest character but heres a good seed for him 3 random items a libra and leo anti gravity tears with back of your head eyes is actually nuts with him

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 08:50 AM PST

    My best Eden streak ever FUCKING BURIED FOREVER BY MANDATORY ISAAC'S HEART

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 05:36 PM PST

    Genuine question here, why do you actually play Binding Of Isaac?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 07:28 AM PST

    My issue is I don't understand the point of the gameplay loop.

    So, I've bought and played it on two consoles, and I really enjoy the gameplay and aesthetic but... what keeps you guys coming back? I know people who've spent thousands of hours on this game.

    I mean, the items and buffs/debuffs you get are largely luck based, and they're all cryptic in nature so even having beaten three or four runs now I have no idea what does what.

    Having said that, I beat it on first my third try. Pure luck, probably, but that's my point.

    Fun or not, if

    • the entire run is dependent on luck and

    • the point of winning is to unlock more content(?) to fill up the roster and lootpool but

    • the game can be blitzed by a newb with sufficient luck., then... why bother playing it?

    If the entire run hinges on RNG, and the point of winning is to add more items to the RNG, then why bother with more runs?

    I'd really love to get into this but I just can't reach that point yet, any advice to help me let it sink it's claws in me for at least 100+ hours would be much appreciated.

    Edit* also, apologies if this is nonsense, I'm on some strong meds and they have me typing 3AM rant questions.

    submitted by /u/Jizzblaster-Dan
    [link] [comments]

    I hope there's going to be a way to sell things in Repentance.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 06:36 AM PST

    Recently I've had a lot of runs where I've been in the shop and it has something really good for sale, like Chaos, but I've only had 14 cents and no way to get anymore money.

    Would be nice if there was some kind of machine that lets you sell bombs and keys, or maybe even one that lets you sell a random passive item.
    What do you think?

    submitted by /u/AceX1990
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment