• Breaking News

    Friday, February 12, 2021

    The Binding of Isaac Modeled and Animated the Eternal Chest!

    The Binding of Isaac Modeled and Animated the Eternal Chest!


    Modeled and Animated the Eternal Chest!

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 10:55 PM PST

    In my 730 hours in this game I have never seen this happen

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 07:09 PM PST

    First key room on greedier. Sorry for quality, was overjoyed. No chaos.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 01:21 AM PST

    Fun fact I discovered today: It's actually possible for two white champions to spawn in the same room. If so, neither of them are invulnerable.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 07:42 AM PST

    Oh come on

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 04:11 AM PST

    Only one more I'll get the 1.000.000%...

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 06:55 AM PST

    It was hard to keep the eyes alive!

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 08:38 AM PST

    The Lost completed. This would feel better if I didn’t have to do the keeper next...

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 07:06 AM PST

    Vectorized Isaac Week #182: Ghost Baby

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 07:59 AM PST

    I'm not sure if someone posted this here / and when it happened, but Antibirth website has been updated to display up-to-date information about Repentance and status of the mod

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 04:28 AM PST

    Well ... goodbye shot speed...

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 07:53 AM PST

    Stacked Judas Seed; follow up video

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 10:35 AM PST

    1 down, 24 more to go!

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 09:54 AM PST

    Blank Card + Strength + Infinite Money =

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 09:30 AM PST

    Greatest library in the game.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 07:15 AM PST

    My first encounter with It Lives after my endurance through 11 heart kills!

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 08:00 PM PST

    i made an isaac cake for my boyfriend‘s birthday!

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 10:37 AM PST

    Trying to get hush/delirium kill demotivating me

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 09:01 AM PST

    My main issue is the time limit, it's just not how I enjoy playing. Feeling rushed/stressed and speeding past most rooms other than treasure and boss kinda kills the fun for me. I've made it to hush twice and died when he was around 10% health both times. I've only got around 120hrs played so I'm not the greatest player out there but I don't consider myself bad either. I have pretty much all other post it marks for most characters so this is my next step but it's just killing the fun for me especially with the time limit. Idk what to do :(

    submitted by /u/Bpartain92
    [link] [comments]

    Beyond Sin - A Binding of Isaac inspired song

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 08:55 AM PST

    Here is a game for all. Guess what items I have.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 08:39 AM PST

    I need to rant about Greed mode

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 05:17 AM PST

    I platinumed Rebirth back in the day, and I've been trying to do the same with Afterbirth+. Putting aside the fact that the team nerfed and patched all the fun out of the game and made everything way too hard, I've been struggling with Greed Mode.

    It just fundamentally fails as a concept!

    • The goal is to donate 1000 coins to unlock the Keeper

    • To do this, I need to have coins to donate by the end of the run

    • To have any hope of beating that stupid tank of a boss that constantly heals himself and unloads hordes of enemy spam, I need a powerful build

    • To have anything resembling a powerful build, I need to spend money

    • This means that I'll have no money left by the time I reach Ultra Greed

    • I might manage to still have 20-30 coins if I'm lucky, but every time Ultra Greed hits me, I lose money! Great!

    • So if - and this is a big if - I manage to finally beat Ultra Greed, I might have 5 cents left to donate. Only hundreds and hundreds more coins to go! Guess I'll unlock the Keeper in 10 years!

    And yes, I know Greedier Mode is even worse. Or so I hear, because I'll probably never have enough coins left at the end of a run to unlock it anyway.

    "Oh, but that's the whole point - the mode tempts you to spend all your money on good items - so will you be greedy and waste all your cash, or hold off so you have something to donate?"

    That idea isn't fully realised, because there's no way to defeat Ultra Greed unless you're OP. And you can't be OP unless you spend money! So the real meta is: play this mode thousands of times and donate a few coins each time. But don't forget, the machine will jam if you use the same good characters too much! We've thought of everything to make this as exhaustingly frustrating as possible!

    Looking up tips online only brings up people saying:

    "It's easy, just break the mode with the glowing hourglass."

    Whoops, sorry, that was patched out.

    "It's easy, just break the mode with Blank Card and 2 of Diamonds."

    Sure, let me just spend hours restarting over and over again until I might get that specific combination of items!

    "It's easy, just play as Lilith."

    Sorry, they nerfed her too!

    I've got a win streak of -84. It makes me sad how much my favourite game has changed. Rant over.

    submitted by /u/merrygosunny
    [link] [comments]

    progression tips?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 11:13 AM PST

    so I just last night unlocked it lives last night, and the only character I've beat satan on is Samson, i thought that was important so i said it, i also unlocked hush, i don't have the lost , keeper( i plan on getting him , i wanna 100% the game, all everything on all three saves) but what's the boss progression, like how do i unlock the polaroids or mega satan and delirium, thanks in advance :D

    submitted by /u/gay_chains
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment