• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 17, 2021

    The Binding of Isaac Item Discussion #50: Suplex!

    The Binding of Isaac Item Discussion #50: Suplex!


    Item Discussion #50: Suplex!

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 11:06 PM PDT

    Welcome to Repentance Daily Discussions! Feel free to leave your opinion on today's item—pun intended—of discussion down below!


    Suggestions, Archive, Schedule


    Item Discussion

    Dorks and dweebs...are you ready? Because, this Monday night, Real Platinum God Nathansbud defends his title, in the /r/bindingofisaac Suuuuuuuuper Slam, baby! For the low, low price of free, you can order your ticket to today's Item Discussion, and give Suplex a piece of your dang mind.

    Yes, it's hard to believe that we're already here at the big 5-0 (and not even a third of the way through the item roster). To celebrate the occasion, I figured it was finally time to bring out the big guns. An item I will always take if only to bask in the wrestling glory I never earned in high school, this bad boy is a blast and a half. It's Suplex!


    Suplex!

    Angel breaker

    Item Effect

    • On use, Isaac dashes a short distance, picking up the first enemy contacted (if any)

    • A moveable crosshair indicates Isaac's landing position after picking up an enemy, and a second later the enemy is suplexed with the might of a thousand suns

    • The suplex deals 50 damage to the enemy and any enemies which were landed on, as well as spawning a rock wave which damages enemies and destroys obstacles

    • Isaac is immune to damage while suplexing, allowing free Curse Room/spike traversal

    • Bosses can be suplexed, along with a variety of non-enemies (including invincible ones)—Shopkeepers, Grimaces, Fires, Movable TNT, Tainted ???'s Poops...

    • Immobile enemies will return to their starting position after the suplex concludes

    Active Item: 6 Second Charge

    Pools: Item Room, Crane Game, Greed Item Room

    Unlock: Defeat Delirium as Jacob & Esau

    Metadata: Quality 3, ID 709


    Wiki Link

    Post Collection (New Reddit)

    Previous Thread: Mucormycosis

    Leave your opinions, experiences, and suggestions (for the item or the Discussion series as a whole) down below!

    à­§[•-•]à­¨

    submitted by /u/Nathansbud
    [link] [comments]

    400+ hrs later I still have absolutely no idea how these work, am I alone here?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 03:09 AM PDT

    Fighting Scolex be like

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 10:37 PM PDT

    When you spare them, they play with their friends.

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 02:10 AM PDT

    I started playing in Repentance, now i understand why they nerfed Serpent´s Kiss

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 07:10 PM PDT

    He do be spinning ��

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 05:51 AM PDT

    I Just finished resident evil 7, and I had to do it

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 07:02 AM PDT

    LETS FUCKING CRYYYYYY

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 08:25 PM PDT

    me when the when when the gred

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 09:10 PM PDT

    I mean I'm not wrong...

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 07:30 AM PDT

    How are you supposed to clear this room without getting hit?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 04:35 PM PDT

    After much failure, I did the unthinkable in one run. Safe to say I'm shaking

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 10:13 PM PDT

    I got Repentance recently and I love it, got me inspired to finally make fanart of my favorite game. Tainted characters some day maybe.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 10:11 AM PDT

    .

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 05:24 AM PDT

    I don't even know which one to pick with ludovico

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 05:09 AM PDT

    Probably my worst fail ever

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 02:43 PM PDT

    That's why I'm worried the most about items that seem to do nothing on pick-up in DELETE THIS

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 11:17 AM PDT

    PSA: Match Stick can replace the Tick trinket

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 12:52 AM PDT

    Updated my boss fun value tier list since Repentance came out (plus some of my opinions have changed)

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 02:39 PM PDT

    Not the first completion mark I expected to get for The Lost...

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 10:10 PM PDT

    “I’m fine I just need Pyromaniac or Host Hat”

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 12:59 PM PDT

    little achievement! somehow managed to beat the whole of Backasswards challenge without taking any damage from start to finish no idea how i managed it!

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 05:48 AM PDT

    I. MADE. IT.

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 04:22 AM PDT

    I keep unlocking the worst things, help

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 04:38 AM PDT

    No boss room ig :/

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 01:51 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment