• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 21, 2021

    The Binding of Isaac Item Discussion #72: Golden Razor

    The Binding of Isaac Item Discussion #72: Golden Razor


    Item Discussion #72: Golden Razor

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 09:58 PM PDT

    Welcome to Repentance Daily Discussions! Feel free to leave your opinion on today's item—pun intended—of discussion down below!


    Suggestions, Archive, Schedule


    Item Discussion


    How do you do, fellow dorks? And dweebs, of course, don't think I've forgotten about y'all. Monday has reached its merciful end, leaving four days left to conquer this week. As a reward for making it this far, I have chosen to bestow upon you masses a rare treat. I know, stop me if you've heard this one before...it's an Item Discussion!

    Shocked? A little emotional? It's only natural—after all, this is only our 72nd installment (and yes, I'm so out of it I almost just wrote 72th). You've seen death by a thousand cuts, now get ready for...death by a thousand cents! Frankly, with every new bit of Isaac content these days, I feel like somebody's taking a Golden Razor to my wallet. But hey, we're not here to talk Four Souls. It's Golden Razor, baby 🕶


    Golden Razor

    Pain from gain

    • Grants 5¢ on first pickup

    • Each use, consumes 5¢ and grants +1.2 damage for the rest of the room

    • If Isaac has less than 5¢, nothing happens

    Active Item: No Charge

    Pools: Item Room, Greed Item Room

    Unlock: Obtain 99¢, then spend down to 0¢

    Metadata: Quality 2, ID 555, Available to Tainted Lost


    Wiki Link

    Post Collection (New Reddit)

    Previous Thread: Isaac's Tomb

    Leave your opinions, experiences, and suggestions (for the item or the Discussion series as a whole) down below!

    à­§[•-•]à­¨

    submitted by /u/Nathansbud
    [link] [comments]

    Me when the

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 01:46 AM PDT

    Hey! Here is Your Daily Isaac Homework!

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 03:48 AM PDT

    Attention all French Isaac players! I have translated the entire game, and the mod is now in open beta. I need your help perfecting the details! More info in the comments!

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 11:00 PM PDT

    Isaac's Funeral

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 08:02 AM PDT

    What's your favorite underrated item? Mine has to be keeper's ballsack

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 04:05 AM PDT

    Definetely not stolen from a dying subreddit

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 05:48 AM PDT

    Beating dogma hitless using only cricket as cain. (requested by u/DecepticCeast)

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 01:32 AM PDT

    When you get that second floor arcade...

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 06:35 PM PDT

    Uh no thanks,i'll pass

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 02:24 AM PDT

    I felt this meme belongs here. Enjoy fellow sufferers

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 07:17 AM PDT

    A portrait of Maggie

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 07:01 PM PDT

    screw this stupid character i hate him i hate him i hate him

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 11:12 PM PDT

    Asking for a friend: any suggestions on what can he improve or change in his Delirium redesign? The items on the left are Delirious (top one) and Lil Delirium (bottom one).

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 04:02 AM PDT

    The turning point in today's daily

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 04:13 AM PDT

    WHAT. THE. FUCK.

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 07:48 AM PDT

    Would this be a softlock had I not had my spacebar item, or am I missing something?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 05:01 PM PDT

    No no guys, I swear that playing T Laz is fun! There's definitely no problems with it!

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 09:18 PM PDT

    I was playing the daily as Apollyon, and midway through, my computer cut to a black screen. When I restarted my computer, Isaac was uninstalled, and I had to reinstall it. All my data is still there, but THIS LITTLE FUCKER JUST TRIED TO VOID MY ENTIRE GAME

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 08:02 AM PDT

    maybe I am lucky

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 07:14 AM PDT

    Can’t wait to print this design of mine on a t-shirt!

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 01:48 PM PDT

    This game is wasting my life away. It's turned into an addiction I can't control. What once was the first game I ever consciously invested myself in and the first game I got on steam, is now tormenting me by taking up more space in my life than it should. And I'm not even having fun anymore.

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 06:57 AM PDT

    I'd rate this game 10/10 great game, sound and music design and nice story. Also there's a butt companion so that's pretty funny.

    submitted by /u/TNTemmet
    [link] [comments]

    [EPILEPSY WARNING] ASMR of your dreams. Turn on the sound.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 11:48 PM PDT

    every character is a haha funny mushroom

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 10:27 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment