• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 10, 2019

    The Binding of Isaac Rip Delirium

    The Binding of Isaac Rip Delirium


    Rip Delirium

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 04:47 AM PST

    Some are hard to pick out but I did it. A tier list of every enemy in the game based on how much of a nuisance they are/how annoying they are/how problematic they can be for a run. It's just from my own experience and opinions, of course, let me know if you agree or not. A link will be in comments

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 05:08 PM PST

    Yall want some... Bombs?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 03:13 AM PST

    I beat Mega Satan with the Lost!!! It's taken me a year!!

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 12:31 PM PST

    Isaac kinda looking dummy thicc these days

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 05:21 AM PST

    Christmas Eve

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 08:16 PM PST

    I absolutely hate the keeper

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 06:26 AM PST

    I will struggle to put into words how much I despise playing as this absolute piece of shit character. So I am going briefly ramble about my experience up until trying the keeper for the first time.

    Recently got TBOI on the switch around 3 months ago, since at the time it was becoming more and more likely that xbox just wasn't going to get the afterbirth+ update (ofc now that has changed so fuck me I guess). I had been playing for around a year and had done most things, apart from greed mode with all characters, for no reason other than it just didn't interest me at the time. So I thought with me starting again on the switch I would try to get the 1000000% achievement. I had tried the keeper once I did terribly so I decided to leave him until last. So it was time to face the music and get this done as quickly as I could so I could just finally have a bit of freedom and just do some casual eden runs.

    My win streak is currently sitting at minus 124

    I cannot tell you how many times I have got amazing item combos and just thrown away the run because I'm the fucking worst. Epic fetus with quad and homing and pyro? Lost. Soy and Libra? Lost. Swallowed penny with dull razor? Lost. Like FFS I got double steam sale and restock and because I was so excited that I was finally going to able to tick some completion marks off, I accidentally picked up missing no. and died (maybe abaddon? not sure what happened). Apparently I'm just terrible at this game. So I'm just out right refusing to use him. I can't do it to myself anymore.

    Tried again in the middle of this, down to -125, because of course. fml

    submitted by /u/The-Sad-Apollyon
    [link] [comments]

    Don't mind me I'm just gonna casually walk away with my 730 Damage. (No mods that increase damage.)

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 01:31 AM PST

    Soundtrack Menu mod - change music in-game with ease

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 04:11 AM PST

    What do you wish was different about Binding Of Isaac?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 09:09 AM PST

    I have some free time to develop a polished mod over the next couple of months!

    What mechanic gets old during your runs, or what is your creative idea about what would keep you coming back for more? Maybe a Quality-Of-Life feature to fix something annoying? Post your ideas in the comments!

    submitted by /u/HTHazard
    [link] [comments]

    Tarot cloth + blank card + jera = I'm blocked

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 01:45 PM PST

    Whats this? (More in comments)

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 07:27 AM PST

    I am going to 'gulp!' all 128 of these trinkets. If you're wondering how I spawned all these trinkets, I'll explain and leave the seed in the comments.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 12:02 PM PST

    Fought lamb with a 2 tear delay, did a victory run to see if i could get it down to 1

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 05:39 AM PST

    When is repetance coming out

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 09:22 AM PST

    Last i saw was december but i havent seen any updates since.

    submitted by /u/MustHaveBeenTheWind-
    [link] [comments]

    Donation machine strats

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 09:15 AM PST

    Since they removed the glowing hourglass bug that allowed for infinite donation machine spam, what are the strats for quickly filling it to 999? All I've figured out so far is play keeper and gather as much money on floor 1, donate it and then restart

    submitted by /u/Htwo2
    [link] [comments]

    My try on my own char in Isaac!

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 08:37 AM PST

    Green Mode got me VEXED

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 08:36 AM PST

    So I'm only 20 coins away from unlocking the Holy Mantle for The Lost and so I thought I would just get it over with real quick.

    NOPE!

    I ended up doing 4 runs in a row and donated a total of 10 coins :((((((( I had over 50 coins for each run too. Is the amount you're allowed to donate random or does it know when you have a lot of coins and screw you over on purpose because it sure does feel that way...

    Anyways, that's my rant. I'm off to do my 5th run now :/

    submitted by /u/FugTig
    [link] [comments]

    Can't switch to the soul when playing as the forgotten?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 08:33 AM PST

    I tried pressing/holding control and basically any other key on my keyboard but I can't turn into the soul.

    Anyone know why this is or how I can unlock the soul?

    submitted by /u/willempje15
    [link] [comments]

    Apparently it didn't get taken out of the item pool...

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 10:17 PM PST

    WHY DO YOU HATE ME GAME

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 07:08 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment