• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 11, 2019

    The Binding of Isaac When you pee with a boner

    The Binding of Isaac When you pee with a boner


    When you pee with a boner

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 07:02 PM PST

    I Finally Got 'em All

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 04:42 PM PST

    Looking for words of support in these trying times

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 04:11 AM PST

    Isaac Blendered - #31 Mom's Lipstick

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 09:30 AM PST

    Finally, the deed has been done!

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 11:46 AM PST

    Don't you just love crazy overpowered runs?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 03:48 PM PST

    Nothing super amazing, but I finally got golden god on console!

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 03:13 PM PST

    was feeling nostalgic so i decided to log into my old steam profile and download some OG Isaac

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 07:29 AM PST

    Unknown Depths Below

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 11:14 PM PST

    I just got the game tonight. I have no idea what I’m doing but things are dying considerably fast. (I actually bought the game because I bought Four Souls first.)

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 11:46 PM PST

    Sooo respawned thanks to 9 Lives and now I have a regular heart container which is.. Empty? I should be dead?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 02:15 PM PST

    Double, triple and quadshot in one game!

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 09:26 AM PST

    I thought God Head and Sacred Heart in the same run was impossible. Apparently not.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 07:44 PM PST

    I want to see a Marlboro transformation

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 04:30 AM PST

    Obviously based on Final Fantasy's Marlboro, it would need Glaucoma, The Virus and Mom's Contacts (or any other paralyzing item) cause Blind, Poison and Petrify are the three most common statuses it inflicts throughout the series, it would give -0.15Speed, +5Range and +3Tears, and it would provide a Dunce Triple shot with all three guaranteed to be one of those statuses (Bad Breath) and I think a tiny Marlboro Isaac would be kinda adorable and slightly terrifying

    submitted by /u/kaiserwarrior
    [link] [comments]

    Changes i want to see happen when Repentance is realised.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 03:34 AM PST

    1. A complete rework of Delirium one of the absolute worst bosses i have ever seen in a game and a complete RNG nightmare.
    2. A complete rework of greed mode and Ultra Greed and Greedier. It's fun to an extent, the main room needs to be way bigger and ultra greed/Greedier is almost as bad as Delirium, not as bad but still and RNG Mob spam fest.
    3. A slight rework of Hush i just the think it's health pool is way too big when you have 27 damage and your barely doing anything to it, it needs to be scaled back.
    4. A complete rework of lilieth. This Character is unplayable for me can not get past first floor on any mode. The succubus should be movable by the player or something because aiming is impossible.
    5. And Rework the loot pools for the challenges a good chunk of items just don't work in most Challenges and essentially makes it to where your only really getting an power up every other to every 2 floors.
    submitted by /u/HrGigerDick77
    [link] [comments]

    Afterbirth Daily Discussion - 2019/12/11

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 03:01 AM PST

    Hello, I'm IsaacDailyBot! I am a bot designed to create a new post each day so we can all discuss today's Afterbirth daily challenge!


    Please post all scores, discussion and thoughts and today's daily in the comments below. If you want to avoid being spoiled about the daily, don't venture below this point.


    IsaacDailyBot was created by elucidatr elucidater. If you have any questions or requests, please message him here

    submitted by /u/IsaacDailyBot
    [link] [comments]

    "One Makes You Small" Taken to a Whole Other Level :D Also, my First Time Beating Hush! Seed 6MWTRTGD

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 06:24 AM PST

    Can we get a rip in the chat boys- I’m on mega satan for the first time with ipecac, but I accidentally took cursed eye and now I have to do it no damage:(

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 04:19 PM PST

    When the game REALLY wants you to take Chaos

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 04:07 PM PST

    Of all the things that screws me over

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 03:47 AM PST

    Counting the one behind him, I'd say he's got four mushroom tips if you know what I mean...

    Posted: 11 Dec 2019 03:36 AM PST

    I got brimstone with keeper thanks to Judah's tongue. Seed is DH1K XQG4

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 11:34 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment