• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 18, 2020

    The Binding of Isaac me and the boys

    The Binding of Isaac me and the boys


    me and the boys

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 07:58 AM PST

    When your favorite character is Eden and you run out of tokens

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 02:14 PM PST

    Speaks for itself

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 12:17 AM PST

    Since my last project was so popular I'll showcase the rest daily. Here's Epic Fetus

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 06:52 AM PST

    Finally Completed (Again) Xbox

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 07:03 AM PST

    I've made quite a few Isaac items from perler beads latelt, but never posted any to reddit. So, here's today's project: Mom's Knife

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 12:32 PM PST

    I love chaos.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 07:30 AM PST

    Nice

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 06:53 AM PST

    After 8-9 months of work and close calls I finally got my Eden streak to 420

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 05:35 PM PST

    i drew this at school today, i hope you all like it!

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 03:11 PM PST

    This is a complete and entire bruh moment

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 06:36 AM PST

    I've never seen this super secret room.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 08:49 AM PST

    Many "One makes you smaller pills"

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 08:05 AM PST

    Ya know the seraphim transformation is really good

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 02:45 AM PST

    Don't take it at face value

    submitted by /u/_ViewyEvening87
    [link] [comments]

    Magdeline is the worst character in the game. Change my mind.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 07:04 AM PST

    Every other "Bad" Character has at least some worthwhile benefit to them.

    The lost gets free devil deals,

    Lilith's box of friends is pretty much a x2 dps for the room,

    The keeper can gather tons of coins to spend at shops,

    Appolyon has the void,

    The forgotten has high damage and basic flight,

    What does Magdeline have?

    A heart container.

    One.

    Additional.

    Heart.

    Container.

    Not to mention how lazy her speed issue patch was! They gave her a friggin pill of it! Why not at that point just change her speed stat to 1?!!? And yes, I know having her start with speed up adds it to the pill rotation, but thats even worse!

    "Oh yay! I got a speed up! I wonder if maybe I didn't have that in the rotation because of Magdeline, I would've gotten something more worthwhile like balls of steel!"

    And Yum Heart is just as useless too, Unless you're centering a build around red hp, but if you're doing that, you were shooting yourself in the foot from the get-go.

    TL:DR, Magdeline is the worst character in the game because the benefits she does have are not useful enough to weigh out the downsides for the majority of players.

    submitted by /u/Superdan333
    [link] [comments]

    Luck

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 09:38 PM PST

    Wow

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 01:10 AM PST

    Just ruined a ridiculous run

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 07:31 AM PST

    Had Spoon Bender, Godhead Crown of Light, Dead Onion(great with godhead) and the bookworm transformation by it lives. Saw a dice room and mistook a 100 for the d20 and rerolled into a lost run involving Small Planet.

    Tw9n bvc3

    Bookworm if you reroll the Library for a third book by basement 2. Keep your d6 and use it to reroll item room for spoonbender in the next level. First angel room has Godhead. Forget which angel room has crown of light. Angel room after it lives has the mind or the soul. I went with the mind.

    submitted by /u/zugtug
    [link] [comments]

    > I-IS THAT THE D INFINITY?? O-OH MY GOD I'M GONNA RERRRRROOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 08:40 AM PST

    An lucky purist challenge run

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 06:43 AM PST

    ( sorry I don't have a picture) after countless attempts and heart ache I finished the purist run thankfully due to finding abadon and brimstone in the same deal with the devil

    submitted by /u/fuggels447
    [link] [comments]

    Don't talk to me or my son ever again

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 03:02 PM PST

    I only started playing 2 weeks ago but this is the most epic loot i've seen in 1 room so far

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 01:23 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment