• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 1, 2020

    The Binding of Isaac On the first floor I get these 2.

    The Binding of Isaac On the first floor I get these 2.


    On the first floor I get these 2.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 01:37 AM PST

    Starting off the new year with my first win. I am now 1-89. AMA.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 08:26 AM PST

    To all the big achievements to be tackled in 2020!

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 03:18 AM PST

    Did an Isaac drawing to celebrate the new year.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 01:40 AM PST

    I like it

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 08:55 AM PST

    A word of advice. Do NOT go to the error room in the Backassword Challenge. Becoz all trap doors are closed. There is no way to continue the game unless you are one lucky bitch like me. Who happened to carry the star card.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 06:39 PM PST

    I used a debug menu :)

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 09:57 PM PST

    I bravely took the soymilk and the game rewarded me with quad shot.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 08:18 PM PST

    Is this normal

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 03:16 AM PST

    New year new me

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 01:53 AM PST

    is there any unlocks you can get after finishing 2 victory laps?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 06:35 AM PST

    is there any unlocks you can get after finishing 2 victory laps?

    submitted by /u/crouchy_03
    [link] [comments]

    Bargain of a lifetime right here..

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 03:35 PM PST

    A choice between greatness, and progression.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 09:35 AM PST

    I have been playing Isaac for quite some time now, and a few months back, my save files were corrupted. I was devastated, but soon came back to it and started over. I was doing a run as Lazarus, because most of my other characters, not including the still to be unlocked characters like the lost, have all or most of their post it notes completed. I start my run with proptosis. An interesting item, and halo as a boss pedestal. Second floor, strange attractor, because curse of the blind. I said to myself, "Usual situation. Run of the mill. Let's keep going." Third floor, mutant spider. This run was becoming one of my beat Lazarus runs, even with strange attractor. Fourth floor, 20/20. Top tier items. I still haven't burned my extra life, because I wanted the best chance possible at winning. Before the end of the floor though, a special trinket dropped. Missing Poster. I was hit with first shock, then happiness, then sadness, and finally confusion and indecisiveness. I thought, " Wait what? Oh! I finally got it! The lost! But this is such a good run though...wait, how would it work with multiple lives?" I continued on until I found a sacrifice room, and used it to unlock the lost. I thought the run would end, but because of the extra life, I revived as Lazarus again! I didn't last much longer though, because of strange attracter. But once again I was revived as the lost! I then died. What a rollercoaster.

    TL;DR: Great run as Lazarus, got the lost, figured out you burn extra lives before becoming the lost with the missing poster.

    submitted by /u/SamuelRhath
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips on unlocking The Forfotten?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 09:31 AM PST

    So my family FORGOT about me so I guess I have become...

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 03:07 PM PST

    Having a blast in the first daily challenge of 2020!

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 09:10 AM PST

    He is the worst. I had streak -110 because of him

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 04:57 AM PST

    So this happened...

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 07:58 PM PST

    Anyone ever go to play the daily but it’s already completed?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 08:14 AM PST

    I went to play today's daily and it said I had a score of 16766, and I definitely didn't play it because I would remember this stupid no tears thing. I'm on switch if that makes a difference.

    submitted by /u/Nash_and_Gravy
    [link] [comments]

    Guppy, Fly and Bookworm trans, strange results with ludo. Judas/Nintendo

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 04:24 AM PST

    Stats

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 08:08 AM PST

    So I'm playing with Afterbirth DLC and I wonder where you can turn on your stats on the left side of the screen I seen that many times while watching isaac on yt and I would like to see my stats aswell

    submitted by /u/AlaNo27
    [link] [comments]

    Item idea : Depressed bombs

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 07:54 AM PST

    Type: Passive Description: REALLY Sad Bombs Pool: shop/bomb beggar All bomb burst into a Tammy's head style bullets, no extra bombs given

    Hope you like it :)

    submitted by /u/BrawlBoss56
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment