• Breaking News

    Friday, May 22, 2020

    The Binding of Isaac Ok, since a lot of you thought that posting after every build is Getting stupid And boring (which i agree with) i Will try And post more build in every post. Today i added Lazarus, Judas And Samson! I Will do Eden with his originál hair style for now, might change later.

    The Binding of Isaac Ok, since a lot of you thought that posting after every build is Getting stupid And boring (which i agree with) i Will try And post more build in every post. Today i added Lazarus, Judas And Samson! I Will do Eden with his originál hair style for now, might change later.


    Ok, since a lot of you thought that posting after every build is Getting stupid And boring (which i agree with) i Will try And post more build in every post. Today i added Lazarus, Judas And Samson! I Will do Eden with his originál hair style for now, might change later.

    Posted: 22 May 2020 01:37 AM PDT

    I know its a dead meme, I dont care

    Posted: 21 May 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    bruh moment game suggestion

    Posted: 22 May 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    Every single time, excedpt when you actually need it

    Posted: 22 May 2020 04:00 AM PDT

    Just a music meme

    Posted: 22 May 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    I meannnnnnn

    Posted: 21 May 2020 04:46 PM PDT

    I unlocked crooked penny (beat delirium as keeper)

    Posted: 22 May 2020 06:17 AM PDT

    Im so happy, cause I thought I would never get it, it took me countless tries, and days of frustration and failed attempts, but today I finally pulled it off!

    submitted by /u/megis_on_hyvaa
    [link] [comments]

    HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

    Posted: 22 May 2020 03:03 AM PDT

    After 1,510 hours played, I finally got 1,000,000 percent (and of course had to get the trading cards to match)

    Posted: 22 May 2020 12:37 AM PDT

    Soon

    Posted: 21 May 2020 11:37 PM PDT

    Afterbirth Daily Discussion - 2020/05/22

    Posted: 22 May 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    Hello, I'm IsaacDailyBot! I am a bot designed to create a new post each day so we can all discuss today's Afterbirth daily challenge!


    Please post all scores, discussion and thoughts and today's daily in the comments below. If you want to avoid being spoiled about the daily, don't venture below this point.


    IsaacDailyBot was created by elucidatr elucidater. If you have any questions or requests, please message him here

    submitted by /u/IsaacDailyBot
    [link] [comments]

    Unconditional love doesn't exi-

    Posted: 21 May 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    Edmund’s Tapeworm Kickstarter ends in 6 days. Just an FYI for hardcore fans of McMillan’s work.

    Posted: 22 May 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    Question

    Posted: 22 May 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    If I break a greed run and grab chaos can I get missing no in the shop on greed mode? Wondering because thats the last item I need for the platinum god achievement.

    submitted by /u/WaRpxHOSTILE
    [link] [comments]

    200h in the game and finally killed delyrium with forgoten

    Posted: 22 May 2020 06:02 AM PDT

    holy FUCK

    Posted: 21 May 2020 08:45 PM PDT

    Op Lilith Seed (AX30XY6A)

    Posted: 22 May 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    A little announcement

    Posted: 22 May 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    I'm going to start having the floors have a little story coming with them. It's just a backstory and how I think it would fit in canon.

    submitted by /u/Lambandloki
    [link] [comments]

    memes here

    Posted: 22 May 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    hey, I've just posted a new video. Hope you'll like it!

    lilith defeats delirium blindfolded

    submitted by /u/pokuriku
    [link] [comments]

    Does gulp show up in shops?

    Posted: 22 May 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    This is the third time I went to unlock everything and all I need is broken modem and marbles so this run I got 2 steam sales but while sitting on pills and constantly shoving them in my mouth none are Gulp. I read that PHD shouldn't affect it but wondering if that's the case as I found one before I grabbed PHD but also wondering if it just doesn't appear in shops? That or I am extremely unlucky as I've mustve eaten at least 500 pills by now.

    submitted by /u/Shock1988
    [link] [comments]

    Oops, it’s been a while! Boss Rush...um... I forgot the number: MASK OF INFAMY

    Posted: 21 May 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    Not many accomplishments that I am proud of but this is one

    Posted: 22 May 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    Y E S

    Posted: 22 May 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment