• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 2, 2020

    The Binding of Isaac Re-texturing all devil deal items part 4! Eye of Belial and Goat Head fixed and featuring Death's Touch and The Pact! (31X31)

    The Binding of Isaac Re-texturing all devil deal items part 4! Eye of Belial and Goat Head fixed and featuring Death's Touch and The Pact! (31X31)


    Re-texturing all devil deal items part 4! Eye of Belial and Goat Head fixed and featuring Death's Touch and The Pact! (31X31)

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 01:22 AM PDT

    I N E E D I T

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    Oh god please no

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 02:18 AM PDT

    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 10:41 PM PDT

    I drew it by my self, Clotty. Binding of Isaac. Hope ya'll like it.

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 01:02 AM PDT

    Played a run as the keeper and got triple and quad shot and cursed eye. Then got penny tears and found the wooden nickel in the store. Finally got to kill isaac and then killed blue baby and mega satan. Video is from rerun.

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 08:30 AM PDT

    FOUR (4!) Curses of the Labyrinth IN A ROW

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    I'm on Xbox One and still a bit behind in Isaac content and want to get 1001% on all 3 files before getting AB+. One file down, two to go. Decided to tackle a boss rush/hush run for Eve on the second file. I do these pretty passively and really only try for them if I get a great start or a Curse of the Labyrinth on the first floor. Well, sure enough, I load up a run and get the XL floor. Cool. Not usually a big deal. Yeah I might be missing out on a shop, but two free item rooms and not missing out on a devil deal so I think it's worth. Especially if you're going for a faster run. What I did not expect, however, were the NEXT THREE FLOORS ALSO BEING XL FLOORS. I don't know if this is a common thing or not but thought if any of you wanted to experience this ridiculous streak of XL floors, have fun.

    (I ended up cheesing my way through Boss Rush by quitting out after each wave to recharge my toxic shock and holy mantle but died AFTER I killed It Lives because my bomb bag dropped a live troll bomb when I had one heart left. I now understand why Sinvicta is so reluctant to take that item)

    Seed: MH6T-VRKY

    This is base Afterbirth on Xbox One

    TL;DR: Started a run that ended up having 4 Curses of the Labyrinth

    submitted by /u/EyedKeeginator
    [link] [comments]

    An interesting synergy simply just works as double shot

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    Ed fix this so it can't happen. Greed mode with cursed eye sent me into the secret room without an exit

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    All run as the lost only pickup keys and this is when a soul heart had to hide behind lil brim

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 06:03 AM PDT

    Afterbirth Daily Discussion - 2020/06/02

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    Hello, I'm IsaacDailyBot! I am a bot designed to create a new post each day so we can all discuss today's Afterbirth daily challenge!


    Please post all scores, discussion and thoughts and today's daily in the comments below. If you want to avoid being spoiled about the daily, don't venture below this point.


    IsaacDailyBot was created by elucidatr elucidater. If you have any questions or requests, please message him here

    submitted by /u/IsaacDailyBot
    [link] [comments]

    [Trypophobia warning] Concept art for reskinned Chub, but decided we're making it it's own boss (will probably add more mouth maggots). What sort of attack patterns do you guys think would work?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 11:04 PM PDT

    Was fortunate enough to get Pyromaniac in the Shop, and I am now free from the God forsaken curse that is Greedier mode as the Lost (The note for the Lost on the menu is also complete now!)

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    I didn't even know this existed

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    We are Lilith. You cannot defeat us. We are Lilith. You cannot defeat us...

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 03:28 PM PDT

    I was able to beat lamb as keeper, with very bad stats, (only thing that made it possible was that I was good defense wise, with 9 volt, wooden nickel and celtic cross)

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 11:36 PM PDT

    Lucky me! Sacred heart on an eden start!

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    Well, restarting for D20 to appear in the shop and then...

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    Ultra hard

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 01:44 AM PDT

    Finally completed ultra hard after about 200 failed attempts by using D4 to roll into brimstone with conjoined. Funny thing, 4 runs previously I got brimstone properly on floor 2 but got the wiz the very next item room (actually got to sheol before dying though)

    submitted by /u/KindredTrash483
    [link] [comments]

    I will never hate on the Clicker again.

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    Finished all of the afterbirth characters (Jacob and Esau WIP)

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 12:40 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment