• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 28, 2020

    The Binding of Isaac I found an old version of Mega Fatty in the game files

    The Binding of Isaac I found an old version of Mega Fatty in the game files


    I found an old version of Mega Fatty in the game files

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 11:09 PM PDT

    I managed to get a Hush vs Hush but the original Hush just sorta gave up.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    I got a tattoo today

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 06:53 PM PDT

    Fuck keeper, that’s it, that’s the post

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    Fuck keeper

    submitted by /u/rlars08
    [link] [comments]

    My Fairst hush fight

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    Three years ago, Isaac was one of the first things I bought for the Switch. Thanks to COVID, I can start playing it for fun now.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 08:05 PM PDT

    Unpopular opinion: Blank Card is an unhealthy item for the game

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    Before you call me a hypocrite for using it myself yes I did many times and got some marks done with it but I started disliking it more each time. Breaking the game feels like cheating and honestly unsatisfying after a few times. Also the marks I did get legit without breaking dont hold the same value now that you can just break the game anyway. There would be more achievement in getting all secrets without game breaking methods for sure.

    Let me know your opinions on this id love to hear them.

    submitted by /u/BlowpipeSpecNeverHit
    [link] [comments]

    The Basement

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    Decent eden run, this is by floor 3ish not that it matters as I ended up dying shortly after.....

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    Metal Gear Isaac: Maggy's Infiltration

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 05:14 AM PDT

    Devil Rooms as lost be feelin like this

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 05:02 PM PDT

    The definition of fair

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    Lucrative seed

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    1PZN 3VJ2

    Brimstone on first devil deal, 20/20, Duality, Goats head (in a challenge room with 4 gold chests, top left), Technology, Lacrophogy(? Big blood tears), Mutant spider on boss rush, easy bookworm (x2 rooms with 5 books in each!) and just random items dotted around.

    Just make sure you get into the shop on floor 2! One of the best runs ive ever had. Enjoy :)

    submitted by /u/darcvox
    [link] [comments]

    Is their an online checklist for going from a blank save to a 1001% (I’m on Xbox so preferably something idk like where I actively check things off)

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 06:26 AM PDT

    Quick question: How to reset?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    Bit of a stupid question but here goes:

    Trying to get the Mr Resetter achievement on PC, but I've no idea how to reset. I tried switching to keyboard mode (I usually use a gamepad) and pressing R (which the menu suggests is reset?) at the start of the level, but nothing happens. I've tried Ctrl+R which I read somewhere else. No joy. I've tried just exiting via the menu and starting a new game but that doesn't give me the achievement. I'm sure I'm doing something daft but I'm not sure what?

    Cheers.

    submitted by /u/Unitedite
    [link] [comments]

    ayo boys got sacred heart from the sacrificial room right after it says "you feels blessed" in catacombs II. Enjoy

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    In over 600+ hours of playtime i have never seen this room before... the content is infinite

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 03:26 AM PDT

    Afterbirth Daily Discussion - 2020/07/28

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    Hello, I'm IsaacDailyBot! I am a bot designed to create a new post each day so we can all discuss today's Afterbirth daily challenge!


    Please post all scores, discussion and thoughts and today's daily in the comments below. If you want to avoid being spoiled about the daily, don't venture below this point.


    IsaacDailyBot was created by elucidatr elucidater. If you have any questions or requests, please message him here

    submitted by /u/IsaacDailyBot
    [link] [comments]

    Can you use Glowing Hour Glass to reverse going into the first devil deal (if the items are bad) thus keeping it at a 100% for next floor?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    Achivements done but not "unlock" ?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    I just finish all completion marks with every characters, so, willing to get all achievements and 1001%, I checked an achievements trackers to see which ones left to get. and I saw that I have to beat Greedier with Maggy and Cain to get Glyphe of Balance and Sack of sacks. But I already beat this boss with those characters and I already have those items ingame. I checked the Steam list, and those achievements aren't unlock. Is it a bug or what ?

    submitted by /u/IndiePL
    [link] [comments]

    How much did AB+ change the game?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    So, i recently bought AB+ and went through some trouble, but eventually managed to finally play it, and for the first few hours, i was having a blast, until i realized hard mode was EXTREMELY more difficult. The game went from being "pleasantly hard" to "extremely frustrating", and maybe i'm playing it the wrong way, maybe there's a new meta that i haven't caught up to yet, i know it's an old DLC, but i never really knew anything about it besides Delirium, Apollyon and The Forgotten. It took me over 60 hours to get all completion marks as The Forgotten (+unlock Appollyon, even though i never got past basement 1 with it(?)) and i'm having an amazing time, but still, the game is incredibly frustrating when compared to base Afterbirth. Can someone fill me in the general consensus on the right way to play? This game is amazing, but i'm feeling less inclined to play it after i got the DLC

    submitted by /u/vhrossi1
    [link] [comments]

    So I may have blown the chest out of the game

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment